Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Guest Georgiarain

Mines gotta be the uglier of the two :D

Edit: Woke up this morning and looked in the mirror.. and it does look like me a little <_<

Edited by Georgiarain

Guns N' Roses

Helsinki - great times! Tomorrow night! St. Petersburg here we come... Nobody gonna stop us now! We won't be RUSSIAN virgins for much longer... hehe

Saturday at 8:16pm

---

Bumblefoot

BIIIG thanks to Ilkka & everyone at DLX Music for hosting a great Helsinki meet-n-greet, along with my Engl amp brethren that put all the pieces together to make these meet-n-greets happen. And especially

everyone that came down today, great to meet (& greet) you all!! Spent 2 or 3 hours signing GNR albums & shirts, photos, B'foot ...albums, and then saw lots of familiar faces in the crowd at the show...

was a pleasure playing for you all tonight :) And in Norway too... Iwasn't in the best spirits at the Norway shows (nothing Norway-related), sometimes ya just can't bury what you feel - it's even

tougher when you're trying to give yourself to the audience, it's like driving with both feet pressed hard on the gas and the brake simultaneously, ya burn up all your energy internally and can't take

yourself where you need to go. Glad to have bandmates that can keep spirits lifted, for you and for me. Lookin' forward to coming back to Russia - toured there on my own in '04, '05... see ya's soon :)

Saturday at 9:10pm via facebook

---

Tommy Stinson

just got in to saint petersburg. whoa... too burnt to see the sights i think. damn it.

Yesterday at 6:12am via TweetDeck

---

Chris Pitman

Helsinki, again, ....the greatest friends on earth:)

Yesterday at 10:04am via facebook

---

Frank Ferrer

St. Petersburg... long way from the projects of NYC....

Yesterday at 10:17am via facebook

---

Dj ASHBA™

Another AMAZING CROWD tonight in St. Petersburg, Russia!! What a beautiful place this is!!! Heading to Moscow, Russia!!!!

Yesterday at 5:11pm via facebook

---

Tommy Stinson

me and dizzy havin laughs and gliding... http://tweetphoto.com/26029776

2n8svf6.jpg

14 hours ago via TweetDeck

---

Chris Pitman

I have been known to fly head first over my wobbly keyboard stand, so Kimi Raikkonen suggested I have one of his F1 racing helmets to protect my ass! thanx bro!

32zi93p.jpg

14 hours ago via facebook

----

Frank Ferrer

Moscow.....wow....Moscow...

4 hours ago via facebook

---

Edited by gunsguy

Bumblefoot

Airport, leaving St. Petersburg... http://www.twitpic.com/1uspyr

I don't make this stuff up (The machine didn't beep when I went through - can't say the same for everyone....)

vyl0qp.jpg

2 hours ago via facebook

---

Guns N' Roses

Loaded like a freight train, flying in an aeroplane. Russia gets one more night! Moscow... buckle your chinstraps; we're hitting

the ground and rockin Olimpisski tomorrow night 8 June 2010 with Danko Jones

35 minutes ago via facebook

---

this thread has missed some more but I will try my best to keep this updated, I know alot of you dont have twitter or facebook etc...

Edited by gunsguy

Tommy Stinson

wow!!! LLcoolj going on about music on cnn international. My new hero. tellin it like it is . not what someone else says it is. yeah man!!!!

24 minutes ago via TweetDeck

---

Richard Fortus

St. Petersburg was amazing. Great crowd and the city is really beautiful. Fantastic architecture!

11 minutes ago via facebook

Edited by gunsguy