Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

My theory was that Axl indeed cancelled the tour and the GNR camp is trying to make him change his mind, and said that his Twitter was hacked to get more time. This is very plausible.

But...

A simple detail that may change everything. ALL the Axl's tweet were made via Twitter for iPhone, except the very last one, which was tweeted via mobile web.

Bullshit.

The message's fake

My theory was that Axl indeed cancelled the tour and the GNR camp is trying to make him change his mind, and said that his Twitter was hacked to get more time. This is very plausible.

But...

A simple detail that may change everything. ALL the Axl's tweet were made via Twitter for iPhone, except the very last one, which was tweeted via mobile web.

Bullshit.

The message's fake

Oo' That's exactly what I'm trying to say dude.

But...

Bullshit.

The message's fake

ok, cool

But...

Bullshit.

The message's fake

ok, cool

None of Axl's other messages were sent from mobile web - i.e. wap on a standard phone. Axl has an iPhone.

Fake as fuck.

Seems strange that it hasn't been deleted yet - all they have to do is login and press "Delete Tweet." :drevil:

locked out?

Oh, yeah. I didn't think of that. I was forgetting whoever did it would have had control of the user settings.

A lot of times you have to confirm password changes via e-mail though, and I doubt the hacker had access to Axl's (or the email of whoever registered the account).

Seems strange that it hasn't been deleted yet - all they have to do is login and press "Delete Tweet." :drevil:

The account was hacked, therefore the password was changed, in dumbed down english..

THEY ARE HUNGRY, FOOD IS IN TWITTER, BUT TWITTER HAS LOCK, THEY HAVE NO KEY, SO FOOD STAY IN TWITTER.

PS, sorry for the smart ass post :rofl-lol:

Edited by GunsNRevolvers2

But...

Bullshit.

The message's fake

ok, cool

None of Axl's other messages were sent from mobile web - i.e. wap on a standard phone. Axl has an iPhone.

Fake as fuck.

Maybe he bought a new phone in the last 3 months :shock:

But...

Bullshit.

The message's fake

ok, cool

Fake as fuck.

You're right! I bet he just woke up one morning and thought to himself: hey! I'm a multimillionaire rockstar! You know what I need to do? Downgrade to a Nokia 2100 or some other phone that doesn't have a twitter application.

But...

Bullshit.

The message's fake

ok, cool

Fake as fuck.

Yeah? Whats better than iPhone 3G S? iPhone 4 :lol:

But...

Bullshit.

The message's fake

ok, cool

Fake as fuck.

You're right! I bet he just woke up one morning and thought to himself: hey! I'm a multimillionaire rockstar! You know what I need to do? Downgrade to a Nokia 2100 or some other phone that doesn't have a twitter application.

patronising cunt... why can't the man want a htc or android or something? shit i was only saying it's an option

For the record, Axl twitter account was cracked. Not hacked.

:lol: You're right.

For the record, Axl twitter account was cracked. Not hacked.

what?

There's a differnce between cracking and hacking. And on most cases when people say hacking, they actually meant cracking.