Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

we've asked Bumblefoot on his facebook page what's happen

and his answer was

"Give it 48 hours, hopefully whatever it is will get resolved. (No one quit the band or anything like that...)

Ron"

So the shows still could be cancelled???

guess we have to wait this 48 hours and will see

we've asked Bumblefoot on his facebook page what's happen

and his answer was

"Give it 48 hours, hopefully whatever it is will get resolved. (No one quit the band or anything like that...)

Ron"

So the shows still could be cancelled???

No way in hell, Ashba man was with Axl at the moment of the tweet so my diagnostic: fucking impossible. They'll be there in 2 weeks. End of.

I'm not sure if it's worse that Axl's Twitter got hacked, or that this band is so disjointed that we have to "wait 48 hours" before they can figure it the fuck out. Why on this green Earth can't they just fucking ask the guy?

"Well, thanks to Bumble's lame-ass imaginary watch, I'M GOING HOME !"

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Man, if it wasn't sad this would be hilarious.

Guns N' Roses is by far my favourite band. The second one comes miles away on my ranking of best bands. I've been a fan since I was 8 years old. Now I'm 30. I'm about to go to Slash's concert here in Sydney (it is tonight, in a couple hours) much more because of Slash's Guns career than beacuse of his solo album (whiich is really good, don't get me wrong).

But I got tell you. No band/singer in the world has the kind of fans Guns/Axl have. We are more than fans, we are believers. 'Cause there's no other explanation for us to be here on the boards debating if a twitter message on Axl's OFFICIAL twitter is a hack or not. Any other band in the world would've denied or confirmed that already. But not Guns.

We've been speculating if Ron is out of the band because of a couple bitter interviews he did recently and because of his gesture on the last concert. To any other fan of any other band in the world, this would seem like a paranoic behaviour. For us, Guns' fans, it's just another day.

But the saddest thing is this: you can either be a believer or a hater. And I'm still a believer.

Sorry about my english. It's not my first language and the vodka's I've been drinking aren't making it better, lol.

Rock on,

:: vincent ::

. I'm about to go to Slash's concert here in Sydney (it is tonight, in a couple hours) much more because of Slash's Guns career than beacuse of his solo album (whiich is really good, don't get me wrong).

You're gonna have a great fucking time dude, especially if he has as much energy as he did on Saturday night.

Meh off topic.

. I'm about to go to Slash's concert here in Sydney (it is tonight, in a couple hours) much more because of Slash's Guns career than beacuse of his solo album (whiich is really good, don't get me wrong).

You're gonna have a great fucking time dude, especially if he has as much energy as he did on Saturday night.

Meh off topic.

Thanks, mate. Are you planning on going to Guns' concert here in Sydney, in December? I mean, if there's still a band and a concert here in december...

:: vincente ::

Meh off topic.

Thanks, mate. Are you planning on going to Guns' concert here in Sydney, in December? I mean, if there's still a band and a concert here in december...

:: vincente ::

I'll go to the NZ gig if there is one, but I don't think I'll be flying to see them. (I live in NZ)

Alright, CONFIRMATION PLEASE.

Pop a pill and confirm or deny the shit once and for all.

I need my money back if it's true. Not gonna wait til you don't show up to Leeds.

I feel like it has been confirmed that concerts weren't cancelled when the GnR folks informed Eric.

What format of confirmation is needed? He can't use his Twitter account. Should it be a press release? Probably best.

But I could give him a little time to get that done. It just happened Sunday afternoon.

Edited by Orsys

A phone call to a fan forum isn't enough when even the lead guitarist isn't sure that the whole thing isn't actually confirmed ...

I mean it's like when management confirmed some shows and Axl said that he didn't know he was supposed to play over there...

Anyway, whoever wrote that on Twitter :

jessi-slaughter-I-BACKTRACED-YOU-AND-CONSEQUENCES-WILL-NEVER-BE-THE-SAME.jpg

GnR management should call the cyberpolice.

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Alright, CONFIRMATION PLEASE.

Pop a pill and confirm or deny the shit once and for all.

I need my money back if it's true. Not gonna wait til you don't show up to Leeds.

I feel like it has been confirmed that concerts weren't cancelled when the GnR folks informed Eric.

What format of confirmation is needed? He can't use his Twitter account. Should it be a press release? Probably best.

But I could give him a little time to get that done. It just happened Sunday afternoon.

Maybe they can start with denying this by using their official Facebook page?

A phone call to a fan forum isn't enough when even the lead guitarist isn't sure that the whole thing isn't actually confirmed ...

I mean it's like when management confirmed some shows and Axl said that he didn't know he was supposed to play over there...

Anyway, whoever wrote that on Twitter :

jessi-slaughter-I-BACKTRACED-YOU-AND-CONSEQUENCES-WILL-NEVER-BE-THE-SAME.jpg

GnR management should call the cyberpolice.

Yep. They've dun goofed big time!!