Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

From KERRANG :

"Following Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose's Tweet last night saying that the band have cancelled their upcoming UK tour, a representative for the band has confirmed to Kerrang! that Axl's Twitter account was hacked.

The band will still play this month's Reading and Leeds festivals and their October arena tour.

For tickets, see www.aloud.com."

One thing's for certain - gunsguy is a terrible news reporter

:lol:

His "Dexter" account probably hasn't had it's password changed, he could just log into MyGNR, and simply post "Twitter was cracked, tour still on."

Fuckin' idiot.

Only Fuckin' Idiots I see are you Conor, posting this to impress your shitty forum, and Ed Vega,if GG is such a terrible reporter why didn't you straighten this out with your infinite wisdom? And yeah Black Sabbath is a cuntastic idiot, that said the concerts aren't cancelled

so stop the shit talk.

I'd say chances of the tweet being fake (via hacker) are pretty high.

Look at all of the other tweets by Axl: Twitter for iPhone

Look at the most recent one: Mobile web.

That, alone, doesn't pass the smell test.

Yep. I doubt it's real, although I wouldn't be that surprised if it was written by Axl.

This will probably mean that Axl will delete his Twitter account permanently. Not that it matters much cause he doesn't use it anymore really.

His "Dexter" account probably hasn't had it's password changed, he could just log into MyGNR, and simply post "Twitter was cracked, tour still on."

Fuckin' idiot.

Only Fuckin' Idiots I see are you Conor, posting this to impress your shitty forum

What the fuck? :lol: In absolutely no way I'm a trying to impress anyone. The only person who continues to mention other forums is you, not me. It seems perfectly reasonable that Axl would log onto Dexter and confirm that the tour will go ahead, how is this trying to impress anyone?

I knew you were up his ass but come on, what's stopping him from doing that?!

Fuckin' idiot.

Only Fuckin' Idiots I see are you Conor, posting this to impress your shitty forum

What the fuck? :lol: In absolutely no way I'm a trying to impress anyone. The only person who continues to mention other forums is you, not me. It seems perfectly reasonable that Axl would log onto Dexter and confirm that the tour will go ahead, how is this trying to impress anyone?

Believe it or not, the world does not revolve around you and your wants, the tour is on and that is all you need to know,got that now?

I'd say chances of the tweet being fake (via hacker) are pretty high.

Look at all of the other tweets by Axl: Twitter for iPhone

Look at the most recent one: Mobile web.

That, alone, doesn't pass the smell test.

Yep. I doubt it's real, although I wouldn't be that surprised if it was written by Axl.

This will probably mean that Axl will delete his Twitter account permanently. Not that it matters much cause he doesn't use it anymore really.

Who knows, maybe hes not been using it because of a problem with it? i hope he still uses it, was good throughout south america when he kept updating us, seemed sureal in the gnr world.

Fuckin' idiot.

You would think that Fernando or someone would login and dispeal the rumors.

Anytime anything controviersial happens with GNR, he normally visits the board.

i am surprised that someone who was able to hack axl's twitter account went the rather pedestrian "all shows are canceled" route. Imagine the legs this story would have had if the jerk did a "I am reuniting with Slash and the original gnr" post?

They'd never announce that on Axl's twitter though. At least this sounds true.

Del just posted this on his facebook...

Del James has begun doing all the last week in America stuff, like buying new sneakers and getting some tattoo work done, before the European tour starts.

Edited by lizwontcry

i am surprised that someone who was able to hack axl's twitter account went the rather pedestrian "all shows are canceled" route. Imagine the legs this story would have had if the jerk did a "I am reuniting with Slash and the original gnr" post?

ha ha, or, "Here are the lyrics to my new single "One in a Million part II"

S%it F8c^

N&g f$g

C&nt

yadda yadda

wowza

Definitely more imagination could have gone into the post ;-)

The rumor has already been dispelled, if you aren't sharp enough to see this,then stay in tardville, Eric came online yesterday and posted direct information,from the camp denying this,all tweets have been posted from an Iphone,except the demonmask tweet, All gigs are still on.