Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, downzy said:

Really cool for Izzy to give us a shout-out via Twitter.  

In case anyone was wondering, we have no connection with Izzy whatsoever and had no idea he viewed this small corner of the web.

Now is your chance to strike, Downzy! Offer him a lucrative mod position he can't refuse and a party pass!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Now is your chance to strike, Downzy! Offer him a lucrative mod position he can't refuse and a party pass!

• I second this. How cool would that be to come in here one day and see Izzy as a mod, or even Izzy talking to us in general :headbang:
Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

For the first time in my life I actually gave a fuck about a hooker's and blow show... Seem's like something Slash could make an appearance at out these days... Yellow billboard? Secret show?  Izzy?  AFD5 + Dizzy starts now!!!!

:P

7 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

For the first time in my life I actually gave a fuck about a hooker's and blow show... Seem's like something Slash could make an appearance at out these days... Yellow billboard? Secret show?  Izzy?  AFD5 + Dizzy starts now!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: It'd be funny if that "iii];)" account liked your post.

Edited by tajandreas
  • Like 2

Well thats a cool litho.  

And wonderfull news ( we already knew it, but still.)

Somehow i feel it might be a diferent kind of show.

Axl probably wants to change a little bit that 2011 incidents, the band is back together, i feel theyre gonna bring something new.