Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

10 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Meh, it's his Twitter, isn't it there for him to share his opinions?

Exactly.

but if he's gonna be like Del and twitter 500 times a day about how he hates Trump then.. :vomit:

But as you said, it's his twitter. Would be fun if he sometime could share some photos or something like Duff and Slash. Just everyday stuff =)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

I thought he was better than that... Del James's level bad. Stick with music please.

Disagree, I want to hear his opinions.  We don't have music to talk about.  Nothing new anyway.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

Meh, it's his Twitter, isn't it there for him to share his opinions?

That's an easy comment to make when you're anti-trump... Just sayin

Also, Axl defines hypocrite when it comes to Trump so... his opinion is laughable :lol:

Edited by Billsfan

12 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

I thought he was better than that... Del James's level bad. Stick with music please.

I wish he writes and publish song about this issue - rock artists did this kind of stuff once...  But guess whining on twitter is easier way...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I wish someone would show GNR that fucking monstrosity of a movie poster @Lumikki made where Axl is pregnant lmfao

Okay, that was random :lol: (I was wondering why the hell someone tagged me in the social media thread when I haven't posted in this mess of a thread in ages lol)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Billsfan said:

That's an easy comment to make when you're anti-trump... Just sayin

Also, Axl defines hypocrite when it comes to Trump so... his opinion is laughable :lol:

No, this is the easy comment Axl's nutswingers use to justify that he's as obsessed and annoying as Del James, but most of them don't want to hang from Del's sack, so Axl's tweets about Trump become as equally amazing as if he was announcing new music :facepalm: