Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, money honey said:

Yep. The boys are looking pretty damn hot too. Was this really too risqué to be released first time round? Doesn't seem so to me. The racy bits are so short.

Why is it OK to release it now?? How do you think Erin feels about it??

Yeah, I don't find it that bad either... Actually, it's pretty mild compared to the things that you can watch online and on TV too :shrugs:

Though I guess the problem back then had more to do with Axl-Erin's relationship (you know, DV) than the video itself.

I don't know how Erin feels about it.... should I ask her? :P

Surely they have permission from her, or she gave up her rights back then, when they filmed the video :shrugs:

18 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

You guys should check out the video it’s up. It’s different from the one on YouTube and it starts with some pro audio. It has all of the Erin Bondage too... so I guess it’s the original video? Not sure but check it out it’s in amazing quality. 

Damn... looks good

21 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

You guys should check out the video it’s up. It’s different from the one on YouTube and it starts with some pro audio. It has all of the Erin Bondage too... so I guess it’s the original video? Not sure but check it out it’s in amazing quality. 

Dammit. I don’t have an Apple Music account.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

Just watched it. It looks good. 

59 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

Yep! I just watched it and it´s not the same from Youtube, there´s some differences and that part of Axl in a limo w some girls I never had see before...And it's on widescreen format not that old 4x3! Nice video btw!!

"Con sus riffs dignos de Aerosmith o los Stones y sus letras de rabia incoherente y apatía generacional, los Guns N' Roses se convirtieron en la mejor y más influyente banda de hard rock desde fines de los ochenta. El debut de 1987, Appetite for Destruction, los catapultó al estrellato mundial, pero excesos y peleas rápidamente minaron el futuro del grupo. Durante los noventa solo fueron capaces de lanzar un único disco de material inédito, el desordenado y brillante Use Your Illusion (1991). Tras la partida del carismático guitarrista Slash, el cantante Alex Rose tardó casi quince años en completar Chinese Democracy, finalmente aparecido en 2008. Con varios cambios en la formación, el siempre popular conjunto mantuvo su errática existencia, caracterizada por giras intermitentes y rumores de nuevas grabaciones."

This is from Itunes in Spanish.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Rodri99 said:

Here is the full video.

Nope, not this.  The new version has Axl saying in the intro how they made this for themselves, how they could have made a 'nice video for MTV and sell more records and shit but instead we're gonna spend 150k on making something we wanna see'.  Mission accomplished. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:52 PM, default_ said:

I dont know the guy but this sounds bad

Lol

He was on a season of American Idol. Not sure which one. I think it was an earlier one. How long has this show been on? lol I don't watch it anymore. Too boring for me.

BTW, he didn't win! lol

The video is awesome, and its quality is fantastic as well. As others have stated, this version features different scenes and angles (in my opinion, this is the original 1989 version). I highly recommend you all check it out. 

Edited by IndiannaRose
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I read that feminist group want Spotify ban few artists of his playlist, i hope this not happen with GNR😉

Whats with free western world and censorship and bans... Guess lack of communist tyrany produced bunch of morons...

I belived that feminism is about gaining rights, not suppression and dictatorship...

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

Whats with free western world and censorship and bans... Guess lack of communist tyrany produced bunch of morons...

I belived that feminism is about gaining rights, not suppression and dictatorship...

Agree with you,  i read In ULTIMATE CLASSIC ROCK this article, but the most comment in FB page was criticism this feminist group and too was criticed for own women's, people commented that every person had right listen they want, these article named Anthony Kiedis, Steven Tyler and others guys.