Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Great quality but think I still prefer the leaked version so shame they couldn't put out both.

Interesting Axl talks about "this being on the home video" so Perfect Crime was possibly not the first GNR doc to be shelved.

19 hours ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, I don't find it that bad either... Actually, it's pretty mild compared to the things that you can watch online and on TV too :shrugs:

Though I guess the problem back then had more to do with Axl-Erin's relationship (you know, DV) than the video itself.

I don't know how Erin feels about it.... should I ask her? :P

Surely they have permission from her, or she gave up her rights back then, when they filmed the video :shrugs:

I did say "How do you think..." Looking for your opinion only Ms. @killuridols :P 

39 minutes ago, money honey said:

I did say "How do you think..." Looking for your opinion only Ms. @killuridols :P 

Haha, I don't know Ms. Honey!

She looks incredibly beautiful so she should be happy about that. Also, the whole bondage thing, the scenes that were chosen, are not really sleazy or bad. At least, not from my point of view :shrugs:

If she's fine with being associated with GN'R one more time then I think she must feel okay with this. I don't know...really :unsure:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling

Came across this blast from the past at the Triple M Melbourne offices!

Blast from the past? This poster is "recent" and probably fanmade, they didnt even have acess to this kind of tools back in the day lol

The art and design style looks like something done in 2010-2012 tops. 

Edited by default_

4 minutes ago, default_ said:

Blast from the past? This poster is "recent" and probably fanmade, they didnt even have acess to this kind of tools back in the day lol

The art and design style looks like something done in 2010-2012 tops. 

It is a concert poster for the show at the Apollo in Manchester 1987 with Faster Pussycat opening... Whether it is a reproduction or just something unofficial that was made in later year,  that is what he was referring to. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think I may have preferred seeing Axl in that sliding Chair in Vegas than the Grohl one!

Yes , Grohl one was very ridicoulous and pompous , Grohl throne see similar Elizabeth QUEEN throne:lol:

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

It is a concert poster for the show at the Apollo in Manchester 1987 with Faster Pussycat opening... Whether it is a reproduction or just something unofficial that was made in later year,  that is what he was referring to. 

Whoa, thanks. If it is legit I never saw it before, it does look quite different from their designs at the time and really modern. 

Im not much into memorabilia and stuff like that. 

Edited by default_

6 minutes ago, default_ said:

Whoa, thanks. If it is legit I never saw it before, it does look quite different from their designs at the time and really modern. 

Im not much into memorabilia and stuff like that. 

It very well could be a modern design and probably fake.  I just saw the bottom that the bottom of the poster said Faster pussycat, Apollo Manchester.  So I googled it and saw it was a real show from 87 ;) A show that I would have loved to be at.. I really liked Faster Pussycat and still listen to them from time to time.. 

18 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Hopefully they release some of that shit for us to see!!

Roger Waters did something like this during The Wall Tour. They were posting all of these long, cool ass backstage videos during the whole tour. They kept saying it was all being put together to include in the eventual home video release. 

What's odd is that they did release the concert film but didn't include any of the behind the scenes stuff they'd be teasing all year. 

I feel like we won't get either from GNR lol 

• Like 1