Mum, Don't Worry I'm With Axl Banner | For Sale

GNRTurkey

Legendary banner which is referring to the famous banner "Don’t worry Mum, I’m with axl" banner of the ’93 Istanbul Concert. This is a tribute to '93 banner. Wanted and shown to crowd by Axl in 12.07.2006 Istanbul Gig. Please see the video: click here

For Istanbul concert review click here.

For Ebay link click here

img1227ph.jpg

dsc06550g.jpg

dsc06548g.jpg

Edited by GNRTurkey

Guest Sweet Tooth

As a female I would probably buy it for a $100. But as of now I have been out of work half the year. So that isn't going to happen either way.

Why would you pay $100 for that? The poster clearly states, "This is a tribute to '93 banner" - keyword being: Tribute. It's not worth that kind of money, sorry.

On a brighter note, it is a nice replica!

As a female I would probably buy it for a $100. But as of now I have been out of work half the year. So that isn't going to happen either way.

Why would you pay $100 for that? The poster clearly states, "This is a tribute to '93 banner" - keyword being: Tribute. It's not worth that kind of money, sorry.

On a brighter note, it is a nice replica!

Tribute means it made the same reference to mum as the 93 banner

Axl noticed a banner. He requested and showed it us: "Mum, don’t worry, I’m with axl again - ’93/’06" which was referring to the famous banner "Don’t worry Mum, I’m with axl" banner of the ’93 istanbul concert

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Olm sen bunu bana ver, bırak bu işleri :)

Hey there, how are things in Turkey? By the way you never responded to my request to post pics of your Japanese Live Era vinyl that you listed in this post here:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=136844&st=105&p=2481108&fromsearch=1entry2481108

Thanks

Hey, all fine here :)

I didnt log in for quite a long time till the fareast shows, I remembered what ur talking bout, lemme put the pics there :)