Seoul PIcs,Audio And Video

Loaded

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking jarmo's holding out on all of us big-time. The guy's hanging out with Axl and GNR and he's hoarding all of his pics and videos. Yeah, I'm so fucking sure that he hasn't taken any pics/videos of all of this, right?

What's the big deal anyway? :shrugs:

Why do you act like the guy owes you something?

Guest RonMexico82

Did I just hear a bit of Estranged in there?

Or have I gone completely crazy this time?

You are correct!

Edited by RonMexico82

Did I just hear a bit of Estranged in there?

Or have I gone completely crazy this time?

Yeah. I think they will include in the future.

Bumblefoot asked in his forum a long time ago about the Don't Cry solo and a lot of users said to switch with Estranged. Axl said here that he wanted to sing Estranged again. May be we got a surprise coming here :thumbsup:

Edited by marlon_brando15

Fucking jarmo's holding out on all of us big-time. The guy's hanging out with Axl and GNR and he's hoarding all of his pics and videos. Yeah, I'm so fucking sure that he hasn't taken any pics/videos of all of this, right?

True

He does now owe anyone anything, he got chance to hang out with the MAN and he enjoys it, im pretty sure everyone would do same. When he got time and chance im sure he will post photos he thinks he is allowed to post. Also who knows is he like recording every moment or he's not recording and he's enjoying in the moment he's having there.

But then again, he could be more friendly to people on his forum and at least give his part of sharing to gnr ''leaks'' from concerts and at least post high quality photo or 2 from other if not axl, members of guns n' roses. Thats not that big of an' deal and we all know he have money for gadgets like blackbarry or mobile phone which can send emails to mods on his forum to upload it on htgth.

Personaly i dont care who will post what, im waiting my turn to tape show and have houndereds of photos, after all i'll share mine but thats just me.

So stop asking other people to give u something, wait your turn, see gnr and if u get photos and videos NICE , share it ,if not then ok. But dont act like not seeing Jarmo's photos is a big of a deal. It's his photos not yours.

Blah !

True

He does now owe anyone anything, he got chance to hang out with the MAN and he enjoys it, im pretty sure everyone would do same. When he got time and chance im sure he will post photos he thinks he is allowed to post. Also who knows is he like recording every moment or he's not recording and he's enjoying in the moment he's having there.

But then again, he could be more friendly to people on his forum and at least give his part of sharing to gnr ''leaks'' from concerts and at least post high quality photo or 2 from other if not axl, members of guns n' roses. Thats not that big of an' deal and we all know he have money for gadgets like blackbarry or mobile phone which can send emails to mods on his forum to upload it on htgth.

Personaly i dont care who will post what, im waiting my turn to tape show and have houndereds of photos, after all i'll share mine but thats just me.

So stop asking other people to give u something, wait your turn, see gnr and if u get photos and videos NICE , share it ,if not then ok. But dont act like not seeing Jarmo's photos is a big of a deal. It's his photos not yours.

Blah !

This is probably the first time i agree with you. I hate it how he dictates HTGTH. It couldn't be that hard for him to take a pic of Axl and post it on his forum.

Edited by droezle