Tokyo 19-12-2009 - PICS, AUDIO, VIDEO

ChristianGNR

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just gotta say......I was at this show......which may go down in history as the longest show in GNR history.....

My seat was shitty but one thing was clear....Axl still had it. Every note he hit, every move he made, he was on fucking fire.....

If nothing else this is the ONE show that 13/14ths of Chinese Democracy was heard LIVE in it's entirety......I paid approximately $140 US to be there that night and it was worth every fucking penny.....

And when it was finally all over....when the last strains of Paradise City were echoing around the historic Tokyo Dome.......and Axl thanked Tokyo....and Taiwan....and Korea.....and Osaka.....I fucking cried like a little bitch cause the moment was just fucking beautiful. Fuck you for judging me....you weren't there.....if you were....you'd have done the same.....

Thank you Axl......thank you and the band so much for giving me a memory that will last my lifetime and beyond.....

Guns N Fucking Roses, all the way.........