Tokyo 19-12-2009 - PICS, AUDIO, VIDEO

ChristianGNR

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Catchter In The Rye:

Someone needed to hand Axl the booklet for the lyrics. Oh no, wait - that's probably where he got the wrong lyrics from :xmassrudolph:

But I like Bumblefoot's solo. He took away the shredding from the first solo and played beautiful instead. :wub:

@ Catchter In The Rye:

Someone needed to hand Axl the booklet for the lyrics. Oh no, wait - that's probably where he got the wrong lyrics from :xmassrudolph:

But I like Bumblefoot's solo. He took away the shredding from the first solo and played beautiful instead. :wub:

it's not even the full song. if the person who recorded this is from a 'forum' they should be embarrassed at this mess

@ Catchter In The Rye:

it's not even the full song. if the person who recorded this is from a 'forum' they should be embarrassed at this mess

yea, its way worse than having nothing at all.

fuck, some people.... be thankful you get to see at least something, you're not entitled to any bootlegs

@ Catchter In The Rye:

yea, its way worse than having nothing at all.

fuck, some people.... be thankful you get to see at least something, you're not entitled to any bootlegs

we're entitled to bootlegs. for the record, there's a 'malfunction' at the junction with these vids

Edited by ashbalove

Axl's voice cracks in certain parts of "Catcher" and "prostitute". He needs more practice singing these songs live. He should get better the more shows he does. The attitude and effort is there.

i have to agree, only on some parts though, it will come with practice.

Keep um coming need to see more if the world and shacklers!