CANADA TOUR - In which concert tickets are still available?

ManetsBR

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Minimal Age question was fuckin funny!!!!

In Brazil is prohibited to attend to concerts alone if you're younger than 17.

By the way, Floor ticket + airplane tickets + hotel = 4420 reais. Goodbye dream, I preferer wait another month and see them in Brazil.

Edited by ManetsBR

great topic.

Well, it inspired me to check for tickets, I picked Edmonton, and no problem first with floor access (they don't have seating), and second attempt brought up the center of the 2nd row of the side section slightly in front of the stage, in other words, prime seats. :shock:

Couldn't be selling very well. :tongue2:

great topic.

Well, it inspired me to check for tickets, I picked Edmonton, and no problem first with floor access (they don't have seating), and second attempt brought up the center of the 2nd row of the side section slightly in front of the stage, in other words, prime seats. :shock:

Until recently, floors for Edmonton were gone. They were unavailable for weeks. They are available now which means another block was opened up. This is usually due to - venue getting the ok to have more people on the floor due to stage configuration, or blocks being held back while other sections fill up and then released later to screw over scalpers. Couldn't tell you which it is in this case but I wouldn't worry about Edmonton's sales. Floors from the initial batch of tickets when this date went on sale were gone in a day. It looks like they've released another block of 100 level seats also.

You look at the upper level seats and they're way at the back, even the full price upper level seats. This is something I never understood about ticketmaster - you sometimes get screwed by buying seats early. People who bought seats a week ago got 200 level seats at full price, yet now there's 100 level seats open for the same money.

• 3 weeks later...

great topic.

Until recently, floors for Edmonton were gone. They were unavailable for weeks. They are available now which means another block was opened up. This is usually due to - venue getting the ok to have more people on the floor due to stage configuration, or blocks being held back while other sections fill up and then released later to screw over scalpers. Couldn't tell you which it is in this case but I wouldn't worry about Edmonton's sales. Floors from the initial batch of tickets when this date went on sale were gone in a day. It looks like they've released another block of 100 level seats also.

You look at the upper level seats and they're way at the back, even the full price upper level seats. This is something I never understood about ticketmaster - you sometimes get screwed by buying seats early. People who bought seats a week ago got 200 level seats at full price, yet now there's 100 level seats open for the same money.

Yea same thing with Regina... I just checked and way better seats are available right beside the stage for the same price I paid for good upper level seats the day they went on sale... That makes me mad.

I'm going to all the western Canadian shows and it looks like Calgary and Edmonton are nearly sold out, Saskatoon and Regina are 1/2 to 3/4 quarters they really should have just picked Saskatoon and then it would have be nearly sold out. Winnipeg... I just bought a single seat in the lower level 1/2 3/4's back yesterday so I think it is selling pretty good

great topic.

Yea same thing with Regina... I just checked and way better seats are available right beside the stage for the same price I paid for good upper level seats the day they went on sale... That makes me mad.

I'm going to all the western Canadian shows and it looks like Calgary and Edmonton are nearly sold out, Saskatoon and Regina are 1/2 to 3/4 quarters they really should have just picked Saskatoon and then it would have be nearly sold out. Winnipeg... I just bought a single seat in the lower level 1/2 3/4's back yesterday so I think it is selling pretty good

Shoulda waited a little longer for Winnipeg. They just released tickets for Section 107, the section right alongside the stage. Could get row 5 right now. Awesome, but the next seciton over that I'm in isnt THAT big of a difference.

great topic.

Shoulda waited a little longer for Winnipeg. They just released tickets for Section 107, the section right alongside the stage. Could get row 5 right now. Awesome, but the next seciton over that I'm in isnt THAT big of a difference.

That sucks... I'm in 205 6th row... which doesn't seem too bad for waiting a week before the show... that is totally stupid they wait to release the great seats just a few days before!

• 2 weeks later...

Got tickets to sale:

Montreal show on the 27th

RED tickets, section 101 (facing center of the ice), row R

1 pair, cost price (100$/tickets). No profit!

Reason: I have 2 pairs (Montreal and Quebec). My girlfriend and I decided to go to Quebec, and can't really afford going to both shows right now.