Vinyl Show Site

Spook-eend

Well, i have been out of GN'R land for some time, but, sleeping on my hard-drives was some stuff, i always wanted to do something with......

I am a vinyl kind a dude, even when cd's hit the stores, i wanted lp's....

Now i have tried to make a show site, where people can find information on vinyl Guns N' Roses items. I kinda got more into the Bootlegs, for now, working hard on completing the "official" part. For now, i have listed over 70 LP boots, however, not all are provided with the images, at least 60 are........

It is not a discography, nor will it have everything on it. There is to much to display, so i go for the things with nice sleeves (no juke-box promo's) and the really rare stuff (brazil promo of So Fine for example)

www.spookeend.nl/gnr is the link (old gnrcdcovers.tk place, link is dead though)

Well, let me know, and please, if you see something missing, well, i would love to add it.

Greatnix Spookeend

Edited by Spook-eend

Well, i have been out of GN'R land for some time, but, sleeping on my hard-drives was some stuff, i always wanted to do something with......

I am a vinyl kind a dude, even when cd's hit the stores, i wanted lp's....

Now i have tried to make a show site, where people can find information on vinyl Guns N' Roses items. I kinda got more into the Bootlegs, for now, working hard on completing the "official" part. For now, i have listed over 70 LP boots, however, not all are provided with the images, at least 60 are........

It is not a discography, nor will it have everything on it. There is to much to display, so i go for the things with nice sleeves (no juke-box promo's) and the really rare stuff (brazil promo of So Fine for example)

www.spookeend.nl/gnr is the link (old gnrcdcovers.tk place, link is dead though)

Well, let me know, and please, if you see something missing, well, i would love to add it.

Greatnix Spookeend

Sweet, I love the graphics with the site. I rmember visting that old link a couple of years ago too.

Nice work particularly on the bootleg side of things. I have never seen a site that has tried to comprehensively list and photograph vinyl boots!

I know that there is a LP Bootlegs where the Sao Paolo 92's show is recordered..

Do you know something about that?

only brazil recording i know is the "Guns N Roses In Rio" vinyl bootleg. There was no GNR show in Brazil in 1992, 1991 they were on january 20th and 23rd here, Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The lp boot of this show has a large part of the 20th, but is sadly not perfect. There are songs cut and rants left out......

I have pix of front, fold out and back if wanted?

I know that there is a LP Bootlegs where the Sao Paolo 92's show is recordered..

only brazil recording i know is the "Guns N Roses In Rio" vinyl bootleg. There was no GNR show in Brazil in 1992, 1991 they were on january 20th and 23rd here, Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The lp boot of this show has a large part of the 20th, but is sadly not perfect. There are songs cut and rants left out......

December 10th, 1992 - First show of two at Anhembi in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Played despite torrential downpour.

December 11th, 1992 - Second show in Sao Paulo was postponed 24 hours. The site and access to the venue were flooded. In a press statement Axl apologized: "We hope that everyone who was planning to come to the show tonight can make it tomorrow. As we proved, both here and in Bogota recently... none of us are afraid to get wet!" In this instance, the promoters and local authorities insisted that the conditions would be too risky for the fans.

December 13th, 1992 - Show at the Autodromo in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. After it the band takes a month's break before the next leg of the tour.

I've lost my list of available audo/video or not, but it seems I may have nothing from these shows myself either...

December 10th, 1992 - First show of two at Anhembi in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Played despite torrential downpour.

December 11th, 1992 - Second show in Sao Paulo was postponed 24 hours. The site and access to the venue were flooded. In a press statement Axl apologized: "We hope that everyone who was planning to come to the show tonight can make it tomorrow. As we proved, both here and in Bogota recently... none of us are afraid to get wet!" In this instance, the promoters and local authorities insisted that the conditions would be too risky for the fans.

December 13th, 1992 - Show at the Autodromo in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. After it the band takes a month's break before the next leg of the tour.

I've lost my list of available audo/video or not, but it seems I may have nothing from these shows myself either...

When your right, youre right, and i have nothing of these dates (was bit ignorant to think if i don't have it they did not perform, sorry) I looked in my list of shows, and there was no Brazil in 1992, but that don't mean they were not there offcourse, sorry.

I can't recall any vinyl boot that has that show, but then again, i don't know all that is out, yet........

There was one of that dates videotaped, right?

Yes

I have that LP too,

but I've seen in another forum that a guy have in his list a Lp boot with the Sao Paolo 92 show ...

added some nice bootleg stuff to the picture disc bootleg section. 3 images of 7 inch picture discs made by Amnesty International. They are pretty special, and extremely rare, there are about 15 sets orso arround. While there is no music on, and the images on the disc are taken out of magazines, they are nice to have, hang on the wall orso.

http://www.spookeend.nl/gnr/promo/picture-disc-bootleg

Greatnix Spookeend

Found one more 12 inch bootleg. well, perhaps 2, but i ma not sure really, maybe some one knows more?

November Rain 3 LP, Demo's, this i have listed, photographed and documented

November Rain 2 LP, Demo's, this i found listed somewhere on the net, Only mentioned as "November Rain, 2 LP"

Funny is that the 3 LP is also available as CD, but only a single disc, so way less tracks on it.

http://www.spookeend.nl/gnr/promo/12-inch-bootlegs

still, nobody who has the actual "Get in the ring II" picture disc bootleg? I think it is one of the last picture discs i am searching images for right now......... FOUND IT, would like some information though, what is on it?? And, perhaps better images, and the tag, i don't have that......

Found one new one, Live In Japan Picture Disc, got one lame image, would love better stuff

And, the Under the Black Hat 12 inch bootleg, but there is no info on the cover or the sleeve, neither on the disc tags (centers) so i have no clue what is on that either......

Any input is good to me, really

Edited by Spook-eend

• 4 months later...

been busy, a lot with the site.

Changed some stuff because of some script errors. Main thing is, the lot is working again.

And, now for show and some for load, some tour-books, press releases and photo books.

Filling the site slowly, with more information on the boots, and other vinyls.

http://www.spookeend.nl/gnr/

Hope you enjoy a short visit. The site is not fully packed, but pretty well sorted with images and nice collectibles

Spookeend

added two more comics.

http://www.spookeend.nl/gnr/archives/celebrity-comic-gnr-01

http://www.spookeend.nl/gnr/archives/celebrity-comic-gnr-02

I am re-doing all the comics i have (8 in total) by photographing them trough/under a Plexiglas plate (to make the book flat) and editing them in photoshop. I can't photograph directly because you would see the camera reflected or the flash. It is a lot of work, about 2 hours each book. Both are for download too, in good size, 850x1300@100dpi (with slight watermark)

I also found out that not all comics are that great to read, Huh some are just plain weird stories. The ones i put up now are good though, nice images too.

Hope you like the effort, when i am done with the rest, i will post again here.

• 2 weeks later...

that is an insane price. Anything upto 75$ i could understand, however, it is not even that rare nowerdays. In Italy 2 are for sale for a long while for under 50$, and still not being sold.

I hope to receive my copy anytime in the next month orso, along with a few other items (collecting them at one point to get them shipped together)

And, it did cost me about 25$, and i am very happy with that.