Steven Tyler enters rehab .....

gunsguy

That's a shame. Why is it that most famous people use some kind of drugs?

alot of regular folks, use them to. just their stories aren't reported in People; They're reported in your local paper's crime blotter.

County Jail is their rehab.

Edited by SunnyDRE

alot of regular folks, use them to. just their stories aren't reported in People; They're reported in your local paper's crime blotter.

That's true, but I would guess the percentage of famous people that use them is greater than that of us common folk.

That's true, but I would guess the percentage of famous people that use them is greater than that of us common folk.

probably, but you'd be surprised

Theres all the people who have money and abuse drugs, then theres alllllll the fuckin people with no money who have been hooked on drugs so they suck dick and rob liquor stores to make just enough money to get their fix.

basically what im saying is money has more to do with drugs than fame, yet theres still all those people who abuse drugs and have no money at all so in the end it wouldn't really be like the percentage of famous people who abuse drugs is greater than that of everyone else

I think the reason these guys use drugs is to help them perform show after show on the road. It's probably difficult to do day after day. Plus they have a lot of time on their hands and have nothing else to do. Slash even said that when GNR had nothing to do they would just end up taking drugs.

Let's hope all the Aerosmith issues were due to his addiction problems, and when he gets better all will be back to normal!

Really hope so..! Hope he gets better soon, if not the rest of Aerosmith probably want to find a new singer for real..? Get well Steven, we need you, Aerosmith need you.

He is at least 60 right? I am surprised that someone his age is able to still abuse drugs like that, I guess it is just painkillers and not something hard like heroin. Still, entering rehab at 60? Maybe he hurt himself this year for the perscription.

You obv know nothing about painkillers then..