Photos Of Taiwan Concert Posted Online

PENNY16161

From Blabbermouth:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=132836

28 photos of GUNS N' ROSES' December 11, 2009 concert in Taipei, Taiwan — marking the band's first performance in support of "Chinese Democracy" — can be found at HankDPhoto.com.

GUNS N' ROSES completed a four-date tour of Asia in December and is slated to launch a Canadian tour later this month.

The band has not booked any U.S. dates yet.

GUNS N' ROSES' last world tour, in 2006 and 2007, took in 60 shows in 26 countries and was the band's first full tour since 1993.

In addition to sole original member Rose, the current lineup of the band includes guitarists DJ Ashba, Ron Thal and Richard Fortus, bassist Tommy Stinson, keyboardists Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman and drummer Frank Ferrer.

GUNS N' ROSES' latest album, "Chinese Democracy", was released in November 2008 as a Best Buy exclusive, 17 years after the last all-original GUNS sets, "Use Your Illusion I" and "II". The album was a commercial disappointment, selling less than one million copies in the U.S. (according to Nielsen SoundScan) despite the long wait.

An amateur/audience recording of GUNS N' ROSES's December 19, 2009 concert in Tokyo, Japan is available for streaming at the GN'R fan site NewGNR.com.

According to a Twitter message by GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, GN'R's Tokyo show was the band's longest performance ever at three hours and 37 minutes.

Wow, tough room. I thought they were pretty good. Damn digital cameras are making everyone a photography expert these days ;)

For an amateur photographer they're fine. They're way below par for a professional. And despite some people who like to pretend they know what the fuck they're talkign about when it comes to concert photography, some of us actually do. Honestly, I've taken pictures on my $800 Olympus SLR setup that shit all over these.

Nothing new, but nice to have all the pictures in one spot. I agree with the above comments about the quality. I've taken better concert photos from my old 4.0 megapixel digital camera. No joke either, you would expect much better from a professional.

Wow, tough room. I thought they were pretty good. Damn digital cameras are making everyone a photography expert these days ;)

The digital aspect doesn't have to do with anything. There's a lot that goes into taking a great photo such as composition, settings, timing etc. Photography's not a very easy medium.

the one with axl wearing the cape is awesome

Cape?

Edited by Chris 55

The photos are great! But not for a proffessional photographer. But nice to see some new pics I've not seen before.

Is anyone else in this forum tired of seeing all these "axl is fat" comments with every pic thread or video etc?? Try looking around you to see who is fat and what being fat is for god sake. Axl was a string bean for so long, now he is a stocky built guy. I would have to say for the most part, hes in pretty good shape granted he needs to loose a few pounds in the middle to be lean and mean, but fat? Fat people are fat everywhere, arms legs guys whatever. Good god, if that is what fat looks like, everyone in America must be morbidly obese. sorry for the soapbox, had to get that out

The photos are great! But not for a proffessional photographer. But nice to see some new pics I've not seen before.

Is anyone else in this forum tired of seeing all these "axl is fat" comments with every pic thread or video etc?? Try looking around you to see who is fat and what being fat is for god sake. Axl was a string bean for so long, now he is a stocky built guy. I would have to say for the most part, hes in pretty good shape granted he needs to loose a few pounds in the middle to be lean and mean, but fat? Fat people are fat everywhere, arms legs guys whatever. Good god, if that is what fat looks like, everyone in America must be morbidly obese. sorry for the soapbox, had to get that out

a lot of people aren't saying "FAT", but they'd be blind to not notice he's put on a few pounds. "Out of shape" would be less harsh I guess.