Is Dizzy Reed Axl's Doppelgänger?

D..

Hey folks, I have noticed something really weird. I was looking up at some lyrics in the Use your illusions booklet, and there's this picture with all the band, and Dizzy Reed has long hair, just like Axl. When looking at this picture, I don't know why but Dizzy just reminds me of an older Axl. In 2001, Axl and Dizzy looked much alike (some people sometime confuse them on pictures on that era). Then in 2002, when Axl got his braids, DIzzy got braids too! It's very noticeable in some interview he did back in 2002 I think. In 2006 he had braids as well.

And in 2009, Axl has long hair again without braid and a moustache, and what do you know, Dizzy Reed too!! Long hair and moustache!

I find it very amusing, is there some hair connection on purpose between those two?

Look at the end of this video to see Dizzy with his new moustache hahaa:

Edited by D..

Well, he's been Axl's little bitch since day one. The other guys didn't even want him to join the band back in the days.

When your meal ticket tells you to look a certain way, you make sure you do it...

Plus I agree with the above...

Happy new year all!

dPv

The other guys didn't even want him to join the band back in the days.

So you think you really know the truth? Always can't know how things really are even some book writers etc. tell their personal opinions (as you might to prefer to certain book). There are also different stories, and I do trust more those.

Hey folks, I have noticed something really weird. I was looking up at some lyrics in the Use your illusions booklet, and there's this picture with all the band, and Dizzy Reed has long hair, just like Axl. When looking at this picture, I don't know why but Dizzy just reminds me of an older Axl. In 2001, Axl and Dizzy looked much alike (some people sometime confuse them on pictures on that era). Then in 2002, when Axl got his braids, DIzzy got braids too! It's very noticeable in some interview he did back in 2002 I think. In 2006 he had braids as well.

And in 2009, Axl has long hair again without braid and a moustache, and what do you know, Dizzy Reed too!! Long hair and moustache!

I find it very amusing, is there some hair connection on purpose between those two?

Look at the end of this video to see Dizzy with his new moustache hahaa:

haha, yeah - I noticed this a long time ago but never said anything to anyone about it and i'm quite surprised that I haven't seen someone mention it until now.

It's more of a funny observation though, I don't see any need to start lipping him about it..

haha, yeah - I noticed this a long time ago but never said anything to anyone about it and i'm quite surprised that I haven't seen someone mention it until now.

It's more of a funny observation though, I don't see any need to start lipping him about it..

Yeah I wasn't sure about people's reaction, it's obviously just a funny observation, I find this cute haha :xmasssanta: Fuck the permanents haters.