Someone Saved My Life Tonight - Anybody else want Axl to sing vocals on this in the upcoming concerts?

Amir

Really hoping that Axl sings along on his piano solo like he did back in the day with Sabbath's It's Alright before November Rain.

Would be pretty cool if Axl did Your Song, and then the band went straight into My Michelle :P

Love to see Axl and Elton perform together again, could really give Axl a media boost right now as well.

Haha, confusing thread title - but yeah I gotta shout out an agreement here. I loved "it's allright" from the live album and would love to see axl pull of another one of those. His voice these days would be great for an old schooled axl/piano rip!

A8R

For the love of god, are you serious? I actually like that song, it's a very dark song about Elton's attempt at suicide and his indecision to marry a woman, but Axl singing it? Ah, no. Imagine him singing these lyrics:

And someone saved my life tonight sugar bear

You almost had your hooks in me didn't you dear

You nearly had me roped and tied

Altar-bound, hypnotized

Sweet freedom whispered in my ear

You're a butterfly

And butterflies are free to fly

Fly away, high away, bye bye

For the love of god, are you serious? I actually like that song, it's a very dark song about Elton's attempt at suicide and his indecision to marry a woman, but Axl singing it? Ah, no. Imagine him singing these lyrics:

And someone saved my life tonight sugar bear

You almost had your hooks in me didn't you dear

You nearly had me roped and tied

Altar-bound, hypnotized

Sweet freedom whispered in my ear

You're a butterfly

And butterflies are free to fly

Fly away, high away, bye bye

You brought up a point I forgot to address in my previous post.. This song: No. But another Piano/Axl song such as it's allright - Definate yes!

Just a random ballad coming off the to od Uncle Axls head would be great IMO.

A8R

We need to hear The Asshole Song.

Hopefully some of the Canadians in the front row will shout out for it when he's sitting at the keys.

Who's going to the first show? Whoever is has to shout "Asshole! Asshole! Lets get the Asshole out here!" to Axl.......you know just too see if he'll play it. :rofl-lol:

I'll shout for it here in Brazil :xmassrudolph:

Good luck with Axl hearing you with 100,000 people around you. :thumbsup:

Coming to Belo Horizonte Deb? Here the max. capacity is 26,000 people. If you shout loud enough...

Anyway, I'd love to hear Axl sing along Ziggy Stardust with Dizzy on piano. Or they could duet on piano. It's just one of my favorite songs ever so I'd love to see that.

Coming to Belo Horizonte Deb? Here the max. capacity is 26,000 people. If you shout loud enough...

Anyway, I'd love to hear Axl sing along Ziggy Stardust with Dizzy on piano. Or they could duet on piano. It's just one of my favorite songs ever so I'd love to see that.

Nope, going to stay here in Brasilia. Here the max capacity is 20.000. And I plan to go VIP. \o/ he'll hear me.

Now, in Rio and São Paulo I ain't even gonna try. Haha. I need my voice, thank you very much.

I've always wanted Axl to sing Ziggy Stardust. It's always been top of my wish list for songs for him to cover. I'd prefer a guitar version but piano would do.

I love the song, but more importantly I think Axl would sound awesome on it.

LP