Should Axl follow this example

Stipemanblue

They recorded half these songs in 1999, and started touring them in 2001.

I think it's time for another album.

This.

They've been touring on CD for 9 years now. Geez that was weird to type. It still baffles me why they didnt do everything in their power to get the next one out this year, and just tour on both. I hate to sound overly-entitled but it really seems like anything that involves any type of push or work is avoided like the plague by the powers that be.

Feb. 22, 2007

'Chinese Democracy' update

The good news is that all of the recording for the album has been completed. Drummer Frank Ferrer and guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal integrated themselves into the recordings seamlessly and will have their presence felt.

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070222&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp

GNREvolution: Did you work on any of these tracks which Axl confirmed as working titles of future GN'R Material or was your involvement in the recording process strictly limited to the songs which appear on Chinese Democracy?

Bumblefoot: I played on a good handful of songs that weren't on Chi Dem. Can't predict what the fate of any of those songs will be.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=7112

I could care less how much it sells. I mean obviously I want the band to do well so they keep making music, but some people around here you'd think base their own enjoyment on how much cash CD made and how much the follow up will make. Lame.

I care about how much it sells because I want more people to enjoy the music as much as I do

Yeah... I don't care about that :) If anything, I enjoy the popularity of Guns N' Roses at the minute. Sure, most people I know enjoy the hits, maybe a few other songs, but that's all. I don't want to hear it constantly on the radio, and have other people becoming "big fans" for all the wrong reasons.

I'm quite happy being "that guy who loves Guns N' Roses". Plus it's easier to get the front for concerts :)

It was just a joke, I never talked seriously about this.

I highly respect the work Guns and I love Chinese Democracy, I was just a sense of humor, why not kidding around here?

But I don´t this anymore, not to cause misunderstanding.

About the name for a next album, I would like others to be different, but I need to think about it.

But to me, Chinese Democracy still is very hot.