OFFICIAL CANADA thread

GNR 1991

Guest Sweet Tooth

I really hope they play CITR in Hamilton, I'll die happy with that!

I also wanna try to get tickets for the Toronto and London shows but we'll see how the finances are looking at the time.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this tour goes as well as the Asian tour. Maybe then Axl would consider touring the US for a change.

I don't think I can wait much longer to see Axl live. It's been 7 years since the almost round one tour, so I think its' about time for a real full US tour.

I don't see many people here videotaping the show or anything. That must really take away from the experience. I know I wouldn't want to...

I know I know. I usually don't videotape, maybe a half song or something just to have it. But we can always hope someone else will do it :P

To all of you folks going to one or more shows: HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! (And maybe try get us some videos/audio?) I'm so extited.. And I'm not even going to a show. hmpf

I'll try to get something, though i'm a tad bit short...and on the floor.

Great! Everything is better than nothing :D

Not gonna lie, it's fucking cold here right now. But hopefully the temperature mellows out a bit by next week.

They're forecasting a high of 3 degrees celsius on Wednesday so it could warm up just in time! I've been looking forward to this concert ever since the last one ended in 2006!

MAFIA said he's taping 4 shows with a mini-HD in Canada. Look up his posts to see which ones, I just remember him saying that.

No, he isn't.

Im gonna record 2 shows

Will share it free, both in HD and since im camerman belive me it will be like pro !

Unless Axl sees me and start screaming ''hey,you, take his camera away '' ''stop,i said stop '' LOL

which shows?

Yesterday Croatian promotors confirmed GNR for July 2010

That is my town ,Zagreb,Croatia, i'll be having best seats for that

Then i got in Budampest, Prague,Viena and Milano ( all shows to be confirmed in February , but already circulating news around ) And i'll tape 1 more of that 4 , i'll enjoy rest of them without recording.

And no Axl will not punch me. I'll use small HD camera with great zoom and 1920x1080 resolution in size of mobile phone so security wont even touch me.

Also i'll be having few more friends and highest recording audio device aswell.

No problem, i prepraing for this since 2006 and it will be here.

I promise you free upload in HD quality day after show.

All those going have a fucking awesome time down there!

is this the only tour that has lasted 2 decades ever? technically it has been the Chinese Democracy tour since 2001.

Nope. Bob Dylan has had his Never-Ending Tour going from 1988 onwards and was on tour 2009 and into 2010.

Not gonna lie, it's fucking cold here right now. But hopefully the temperature mellows out a bit by next week.

They're forecasting a high of 3 degrees celsius on Wednesday so it could warm up just in time! I've been looking forward to this concert ever since the last one ended in 2006!

Hey have you checked the forcast for the US. I live in Dallas and we had snow and ice on Christmas eve. We're all freezing right now. lol Lucky this isn't an outdoor concert.

I can speak for Toronto fans. When ya live here, there is no rush to get tickets unless it's the lame ass Leafs. It's actually harder to get seats at ACC then it is floors. f that makes sense. Fans will show up at the ACC on the 28th and I'm sure scalpers will be going crazy. Regardless, if Axl shows up, who cares. It'll be a killer show. Axl loves Toronto.