OFFICIAL CANADA thread

GNR 1991

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can still purchase 6 floor tickets and 5 seated tickets, I know that's only a little example but it doesn't exactly sound like a packed out arena. But fuck it, i'm sure it will be awesome none the less!

Edited by plonker88

I can still purchase 6 floor tickets and 5 seated tickets, I know that's only a little example but it doesn't exactly sound like a packed out arena. But fuck it, i'm sure it will be awesome none the less!

Yeah I just bought a ticket for Sunday's Edmonton show this morning. Floor tickets still available and I got a nice seat in the 100 level near the stage.

I just checked ticketmaster for Toronto also..same there no floors but lots of seats in the 100 level.not even close to sold out.,as for most place i checked,lots of tickets to pretty well any of the canadian dates.I hope it all fills up at last minute..Kind of strange i thought they'd all be pretty well sold out.I guess we'll find out from people that have gone to see them tonight..2 wks till T.O show hopefully it fly's by.

Do we have anyone reporting from the show tonight like we had in Asia?

We do not as Eric and Madison, you know, let us say stuff here.

Yeah thatz what I meant. I'm sure Mygnr.com will have a couple forum members going to the show. Remember, Twitter is your best friend people!!!

Edited by MicEffecT

I just checked ticketmaster for Toronto also..same there no floors but lots of seats in the 100 level.not even close to sold out.,as for most place i checked,lots of tickets to pretty well any of the canadian dates.I hope it all fills up at last minute..Kind of strange i thought they'd all be pretty well sold out.I guess we'll find out from people that have gone to see them tonight..2 wks till T.O show hopefully it fly's by.

How could you possibly have expected it to be pretty well sold out? This band is a shell of its former self and is on life support thanks only to Axl and the few dedicated fans on this forum.

How could you possibly have expected it to be pretty well sold out? This band is a shell of its former self and is on life support thanks only to Axl and the few dedicated fans on this forum.

And how would you explain VR's shitty ticket sales in their last tour? I saw them at Chicago's Tweeter Center, and it was only about 30-40% full. Not at all kidding. I guess they're just a shell too, right? :rolleyes:

Edited by sofine11

so Jarmo is in the Peg eh?

I won't give a "review" until tomorrow, its almost 3 pm here and i'm getting buzzed already....lets hope I make it through the whole show this time, in 06 I couldn't remember the 2nd half of thne show......headind out in about 2 hours! B)

And how would you explain VR's shitty ticket sales in their last tour? I saw them at Chicago's Tweeter Center, and it was only about 30-40% full. Not at all kidding. I guess they're just a shell too, right? :rolleyes:

shut up these 100% sell out standards only apply to axl. whats wrong with you.

before anybody says "YAH BUT HE HAS THE NAME AND GUNS N ROSES SHOWS SHOULD BE SELLING OUT" everybody knows this is axls appetite touring, the name has nothing to do with ticket sales. when people buy a guns ticket, they are really buying an axl ticket.

shut up these 100% sell out standards only apply to axl. whats wrong with you.

before anybody says "YAH BUT HE HAS THE NAME AND GUNS N ROSES SHOWS SHOULD BE SELLING OUT" everybody knows this is axls appetite touring, the name has nothing to do with ticket sales. when people buy a guns ticket, they are really buying an axl ticket.

thats cool! B)