NEW GNR will cover Fernando, wtf?

BarquisimetoRock

I was watching E-News channel today morning n' I suddenly got surprised when a journalist told that NEW GNR might cover the greatest track of Abba called Fernando (just to tour with it in 2010), the sudden idea was born while Axl Rose knew the Swedish celebrity Benny Andersson in L.A while this musician was visiting an old friend there,casually they both met each other into a luxurious nightclub near Malibu C.A where Benny Andersson was supposed to be there too for an unknown reason!,the point is they apparently made a good friendship and agreed the possible treatment to let gnr cover this famous song as soon as possible!, so I wonder Would axl rose cover this song? will it help the band to get more fans while they tour around in 2010?

...d'ya guys know something 'bout ?

:book:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

:lol:

That would be awesome.

No really, it would be awesome. It's quiet possible the best song ABBA ever did.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

The bigger story is that E News was actually reporting on New GNR

New GNR are the biggest band in the world though? I saw a statue of Chris Pitman the other day.

They'd need a fair bit of cement for that one. Mother Goose seems to have piled on the pounds recently :D

1:13 in this vid shows it:

That being said, Fernando is a choon. Don't know how it would sound done by GN'R though :huh:

The bigger story is that E News was actually reporting on New GNR

New GNR are the biggest band in the world though? I saw a statue of Chris Pitman the other day.

They'd need a fair bit of cement for that one. Mother Goose seems to have piled on the pounds recently :D

1:13 in this vid shows it:

That being said, Fernando is a choon. Don't know how it would sound done by GN'R though :huh:

after watchin' this video d'ya now see that It's NOT impossible for Axl to cover FERNANDO?

rock2

i think its ok for pitman and frank ferrer to be chubs.. cause theyre not the ones running around...........................................

TBH I don't think Frank is really that fat. He's just a big bloke.

Pitman is pretty much the current equivalent of Teddy Zigzag without the comedy beard & harmonica.

i think its ok for pitman and frank ferrer to be chubs.. cause theyre not the ones running around...........................................

TBH I don't think Frank is really that fat. He's just a big bloke.

Pitman is pretty much the current equivalent of Teddy Zigzag without the comedy beard & harmonica.

remember we're talkin' 'bout possible news so don't be off topic!

Guest siliconmessiah

Dizzy played ABBA´s "S-O-S" in Stockholm, Globe Arena, Sweden on their 2006 tour. Great moment!

(This thing about GnR covering Fernando is pure bullshit though...)

Edited by siliconmessiah

If this really happens I'm going to laugh my ass off. That would be hilarious!

r ya fucking wish ta laugh at this brilliant idea after watchin' this new video? ain't ya? :anger:

...d'ya honestly have a clue 'bout who Benny Andersson is? can u imagine the cash he has into his pocket STILL? ...please respect the real writers before postin' your insults right here! :fuckyou:

...if axl somehow likes to play the song it's cuz he knows what he's doin'! ...got it?

Edited by BarquisimetoRock

fuck it. why not? what do they have to lose, credibility?

I won´t be bad, but i´m sure somebody else would be for me :xmasssanta:

Anyway, here in Spain we have this day, 28th december, which is kind of the April Fools day...do u guys in the US have another April Fools in january? <_<