NEW GNR will cover Fernando, wtf?

BarquisimetoRock

I thought they were in the process of finishing their latest ballad, "He Hit My Mother."

Nope, they rewrote that ballad and turned it into a straight up rocker. It's called 'Son of a Bitch' now and tells the story about some negative fat fuck momma-boy who proceeds a career as an internet smart-ass. :rolleyes:

I'm odler than some people here and I've never heard an abba song, just know they're some 70's gay band.

There was something in the air that night,

the stars were bright, Fernando.

They were shining there for you and me,

for liberty, Fernando.

Though we never thought that we could lose,

there's no regret.

If I had to do the same again,

I would, my friend Fernando!

can y'all imagine axl rose singin' this chorus? he'd sound amazingly cute!

...it doesn't mean that someone gotta be gay just to sing it...it's just 'bout a man who loves his friend just like a real brother!

:)

I predicted the future...

Can you hear the drums, Fernando?

I remember long ago another starry night like this.

In the firelight, Fernando.

You were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar.

I could hear the distant drums and sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar...

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=148572&st=0&p=2422934&hl=fernando%20drums&fromsearch=1entry2422934

Maybe Fernando is dedicated to Beta's son Fernando. :xmasssanta:

There was something in the air that night,

the stars were bright, Fernando.

They were shining there for you and me,

for liberty, Fernando.

Though we never thought that we could lose,

there's no regret.

If I had to do the same again,

I would, my friend Fernando!

Love means what people can't express easily around!,...being gays or straight is something 'bout love anyway!,...amazing lyrics :wub:

if this is true it will make gn'r huge again,...I just can imagine axl's voice while singin' it in front of the south america audience!

the song It's considered to be about two old comrades remembering their participation in the Mexican revolution and how it feelt to be fighting for freedom. The rumour probably is just e_news making things up but if you think about the sucess of Mamma Mia....maybe it's not that bad ideia to cover ABBA's song's :P

the song It's considered to be about two old comrades remembering their participation in the Mexican revolution and how it feelt to be fighting for freedom. The rumour probably is just e_news making things up but if you think about the sucess of Mamma Mia....maybe it's not that bad ideia to cover ABBA's song's :P

remember that E-News somehow lies cuz they need to shock the u.s.a audience just to get money but what if axl truly met Benny Andersson into that expensive club in Malibu C.A?

the guy is still richer than axl so this means that Mr Rose just fallows the advice of this Swedish celebrity,maybe he said something just like "hey yankee guy let's pay attention 'bout how being rich forever, you can cover my songs and get more and more money like i still do!",

...so axl shouldn't doubt 'bout takin' da track...but maybe E-News is laughing at us all for believing the fancy headlines!

:laugh:

Slash rejoins GNR > Axl moves back in with Erin and her cat > GNR covers ABBA 'classic' Fernando.

oh ur awe-inspiring words made me think over!

:rolleyes:

Stick with me kid ;)

axl rose shall dull a lot of broken hearted people if they cover FERNANDO! ..this world is full of sadness, pitifully!

NEW GNR will cover Fernando

will suit Axl better.

so Original Members shall cry at hearing axl, too much sadness for being abandoned by their ex friend, we all know that axl took it all away after all this time!

....Mr Rose would say to the audience : this one's for my ex bandmates then "The winner takes it all song" starts

:shocked:

Edited by BarquisimetoRock

The bigger story is that E News was actually reporting on New GNR

why shouldn't E-News talk 'bout'em?

...they speak 'bout Jonas Brother too...that kind of people who makes crappy rock so gnr has at least a name in the music history! they've done good music!

...I hope Axl Rose sings Fernando someday...he would sounds so beautiful !

:kiss:

...they speak 'bout Jonas Brother too...that kind of people who makes crappy rock so gnr has at least a name in the music history! they've done good music!

They speak about Jonas Brothers because whether you like it or not, they're relevant. NuGnR aren't that relevant, certainly not at the minute.

They speak about Jonas Brothers because whether you like it or not, they're relevant. NuGnR aren't that relevant, certainly not at the minute.

Can ya respect GNR for a little awhile?... can't ya? :anger: