Western Canadian Shows

tkarmy

Does anyone want me to text them updates from the Western Canadian dates?? I'm going to Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, and Regina and would be more than willing to give one person texts to update the forum. I'm going to try and get a camera in so I can bootleg the shows but I'm not sure how tight security will be...

Does anyone want me to text them updates from the Western Canadian dates?? I'm going to Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, and Regina and would be more than willing to give one person texts to update the forum. I'm going to try and get a camera in so I can bootleg the shows but I'm not sure how tight security will be...

if you can bootleg Calgary, i will fucking love you (im flying from vancouver island, its gonna be my first GNR show, i got GA Floor tickets!!). plus it would be nice to be able to come home and see the setlist/pics and stuff....

please boot the calgary show!

(where are your seats?)

if you can bootleg Calgary, i will fucking love you (im flying from vancouver island, its gonna be my first GNR show, i got GA Floor tickets!!). plus it would be nice to be able to come home and see the setlist/pics and stuff....

(where are your seats?)

Seats are section 112, row 3.... kinda far back I think. I'll do my best to get some boots... no promises though

(where are your seats?)

Seats are section 112, row 3.... kinda far back I think. I'll do my best to get some boots... no promises though

thanks man, i appreciate anything you can get

[edit]

just check the seating chart, those seats aint too bad! you should have a sweet view. have fun!

Edited by RickRoses