staying in Montreal

Revolver

So it looks like I'll be sleeping in Montreal on the 24th and 27th of January, don't really have a place to stay and I was told that if I wanted to live through the month I shouldn't bring a tent to camp out during those nights.. so I was thinking if I could stay somewhere on either those nights.. spending everything on this trip and don't have the money to get a place to stay =/

Also, staying in London on the 25th if anyone's over there that has an sofa that looks empty during the night

/Eli - Revolver

arent you like 18 or something? i think it was you i read about who's flying from iceland and is now broke?? its really gonna suck if nobody helps you out, man. hope someone steps up and gives you a couch to sleep on or something. if i lived on the other coast i'd help ya out. good luck man.

yup that's me.. thanks for the support!

Well I don't really have room at my place but there's an hostel right next to the Bell center if you want me to get you the phone number.

You can stay there for free in exchange of some services like cleaning, cooking, things like that.

thanks for pointing that out to me :)

but I think I'm getting the trip pretty much together now.. even trying to lengthen it for a day to get the Toronto show now :D

Well I don't really have room at my place but there's an hostel right next to the Bell center if you want me to get you the phone number.

You can stay there for free in exchange of some services like cleaning, cooking, things like that.

thanks for pointing that out to me :)

but I think I'm getting the trip pretty much together now.. even trying to lengthen it for a day to get the Toronto show now :D

PM me if you need help in Montreal, I'll send you my contacts info to help you out.

just bid for a room on priceline.

goto betterbidding.com and see what they are going for.

we just picked up a night at the detroit airport crowne plaza for $30 on priceline (then down to florida to get out of the snow!)

Well,

On my side, I've a room reservation very close to the bell center but only have one bed ! My lovely girlfriend won't appreciate to see someone else other than her in my bed, espacially a guy !!! :xmassrudolph:

Here's the link of the hotel "Le nouveau Forum"

http://www.fastbooking.com/hotel/CACA30_ca-rnl-nouveau-forum.htm

Sratchy