Toronto GNR FAN Pre-Show GT (Official)

MicEffecT

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Admin edit:

OFFICIAL GUNS N ROSES FANS TORONTO PRE-CONCERT GET TOGETHER!

Where:

Loose moose

146 Front Street West, Toronto, ON M5J 1G2‎ - (416) 977-8840‎

When:

7:00PM (we will be there till 9:45)

Who will be there:

Eric (admin)

Gunsguy

MicEffecT

JungleCat

innocuous1 & husband

bp240 (Bill) + Kim (Wife)

downzy (I'll be wearing my black 2002 headband, 2006 GNR tour shirt)

I still have others to post..justgot tofind them in my PM's.

Want to join us? Send a PM.

How to find us:

Here's a pic of the coat I'll be wearing. So come and say hi to us!

http://www.mygnr.com/aboutme/romano/20061123_ROMANO_Vancouver.jpg

We'll also have a mygnrforum printed logo taped to the wall.

The pre-show party in London was a sucess! Met many fun Forum members from all over! Let's make this the biggest, most talked about party of the tour!!! Come party MyGNR style!!!

Food:

Food is served at this pub. Check the menu here.

Note:

There will also be other GNR fans from HTGTH and you can find out who by clicking here. Just as with the other concerts, it's simpler and better to have both forms pre-concert GT at the same place. This way more hardcore GNR fans get to meet.

See you there and have a great concert everyone!

I don't see this listed anywhere so I'll go ahead and post it. Here Today Gone To Hell.com is hosting a kickass pre-party at the Loose Moose from 4:00pm-7:00pm.

*** I just got off the phone and can now confirm!!! If you arrive in Toronto early... HTZ FM (www.htzfm.com) will be LIVE at The Loose Moose. They will be doing a "Live 2 Air" show from 3pm-7pm. There will be prize giveaways and ticket giveaways from the radio station as well. Even though it is live 2 air, they assured me that there will be lots of GNR tunes melted into the playlist. Why? Cuz HTZ isn't your average rock station!!! ***

The link for details is here...

Jarmo himself will be in attendance. You don't wanna miss this party. This is now the official thread to discuss the party. If you're going. Make yourself heard.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=183950847973&ref=mf

Edited by MicEffecT
Pre-concert party precision

So, what do we do at this Pre-Party? Drink and listen to GnR songs? No Karaoke or Guitar Hero? LOL

Loose Moose is a great bar, I go there often, and they play the odd GnR song here and there, and if it's late the crowd always gets a little wilder. I've seen women take their tops off and dance on tables (that was a bonus night). I might show up for a drink or two or 10.

I don't see this listed anywhere so I'll go ahead and post it. Here Today Gone To Hell.com is hosting a kickass pre-party at the Loose Moose from 4:00pm-7:00pm.

The link for details is here...

Jarmo himself will be in attendance. You don't wanna miss this party. This is now the official thread to discuss the party and the Toronto show in general. If you're going. Make yourself heard.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=183950847973&ref=mf

Thanks man. I was just going to do that so, you just saved me a few minutes. B)

Jarmos link. :thumbsup:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=57883.0

Oh yes, I'll be there with a couple of buds and a couple of cameras!!!

So, what do we do at this Pre-Party? Drink and listen to GnR songs? No Karaoke or Guitar Hero? LOL

Loose Moose is a great bar, I go there often, and they play the odd GnR song here and there, and if it's late the crowd always gets a little wilder. I've seen women take their tops off and dance on tables (that was a bonus night). I might show up for a drink or two or 10.

It's a shame that the place I'm going to see then here in Brazil is too dangerous for you to be drunk. There's a famous phrase here in Brazil for situations like that: "Drunk ass has no owner". Something like that :rofl-lol:

• 3 weeks later...

just one question? I thought this thing was starting @ 4:00 p.m. ?? :question:

It does. Eric set it to 7 because he won't make it to Toronto til then. Jarmo will be there tho and maybe Fernando. I'll be there at 4pm.

Edited by MicEffecT

I had a great time meeting the ones I met there. The vibe is the best preshow so far with the video tv screens and music both with GNR. Met too many to mention right now but everyone I did meet were super cool in person, as we were all there to party for GNR, well maybe they were I was too tired after getting 1 hour sleep in montreal LOL.

Great times, miss everyone already :(