SALE DATES RESCHEDULED DUE TO PROBLEMS TO BUY TICKETS

ManetsBR

Due to a big number of people acessing Ticketmaster Brazil website at the same time, and to some bugs in the website, the link in Ticketmaster went offline and T4F (producer) took it off. Today they send a press release informing that all sale dates were rescheduled and they also confirmed all the venues:

Brasília (03/07), Rio de Janeiro (03/14) e Porto Alegre (03/16)

Pre-sale: 01/18

General public: 25/01

Belo Horizonte (03/10) e São Paulo (03/13)

Pre-sale: 01/20

General public: 01/27

They confirmed venues are:

BRASÍLIA

Nilson Nelson Gym

15,000 places

BELO HORIZONTE

Mineirinho Arena

31,000 places

SÃO PAULO

Palestra Italia Stadium

50,000+ places*

RIO DE JANEIRO

Apoteose Park

40,000 places

PORTO ALEGRE

Gigantinho Arena

20,000 places

*Palestra Italia Stadium capacity for football games is 30,000+, but there's a part of the stadium where there are no seats, so the stage doesn't have to "eat" a part of the field, so more people can go in the field. If normally, with the stage on it, the field holds 15,000 people, with the stage off the field, it could hold about 20,000, so 30,000 more 20,000 in the field, 50,000.

Edited by ManetsBR

Thank God for this! The rescheduling was good for me because I'm still trying to find someone to buy me my ticket with the 25% discount for their affiliated credit cards owners. I gained one more week to be begging around for it.

Just a correction: Belo Horizonte's Mineirinho Arena's capacity is 25,000 people. It's actually one of the biggest indoor arenas in the world and it fits much more than the official number. According to the arena's administrator, their biggest attendance number in one day only (of a concert) was almost 31,000 people.

Source: http://www.ademg.mg.gov.br/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=80&Itemid=86