Winnipeg Show: Official Thread

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from Axl's twitter: Yo Vancouver!! D'oh!! Bkstage in Winnipeg, Danko's on, 26F HEATWAVE!! Excited 2 get this rolling. In r off time we'll b helping Mounties flush out Al Qaeda. (What's that aboot, Eh? jk) Good 2 see Baz! LET'S DO THIS!!!

He seems happy enough about the show tonight. I like happy Axl.

Me too!

OH GOD ONE MORE REQUEST I COMPLETELY FORGOT

IF THE WORLD

Pick something longer like November Rain geez.

If you want to request songs we've heard for the past 20 years be my guest. I want to hear ITW with a fresh Axl.

Just record everything ya can!!! ChuckBlack from You Tube is there too. He'll get some good vids I'm sure

Edited by MicEffecT

Don't some of these venues have curfews? I saw Pearl Jam play a 3.5 hour show, with close to 40 actual songs (not Jams,solos,etc.) and they went over curfew here at the HSBC Arena in Buffalo,NY in 2003 and they had to pay fines because everything is run by unions and there are massive fines for going over curfew.Anyway, what I am saying is, I wouldn't expect a 3 hour show from Guns if there are curfews/fines in effect.

Axl doesn't mind paying the fines

in Australia Axl actually paid the fines in advance of the shows

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Time for 20 pages of people writing OMG JUNGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

The only time OMG should be used is if they bust out Estranged,Coma,Dead Horse,Breakdown or a new/unheard song.

LMFAO!!!

how bout tape what ya can till the battery or whatever is done

he said he didnt know how long his battery would last so only 4-6 requests....

im thankful he's filming anything... its pretty cool of him

Yea for sure. Tell him THank You in advance for all vids and pix

Axl Rose

On Wednesday 13th January 2010, @axlrose said:

Yo Vancouver!! D'oh!! Bkstage in Winnipeg, Danko's on, 26F HEATWAVE!! Excited 2 get this rolling. In r off time we'll b helping Mounties flush out Al Qaeda. (What's that aboot, Eh? jk) Good 2 see Baz! LET'S DO THIS!!!

And he added a pic too. Ha. :thumbsup: