Upclose Pic Of Axl

MicEffecT

I don't agree with much of what Axl does these days.. But I think making fun of him and his weight is really weak. I think he looks good for a 47 year old dude to be honest... I would like to see half of the peopel here that are making fun of him...

I was there, and it's really just a bad shot. The dude looked great and sang incredibly, and in fact, isn't that what matters?

BTW, where's THAT photo of "grandpa" slash? Surprised no one posted that here yet...

Yeah Axl is like a lot of us. He can really take a bad shot sometimes. I for one try too stay far away from camera's. lol

2d8gmc3.jpg

He's not fat at all.

Looking on the light side, that pic would make for a good caption contest :D

yeah it looks to me like he;s tryin to take a shit but he's super constipated. Tryin to push out a concrete pineapple after spendin the last few weeks on the Michael Jackson oxycontin and vicodin diet

Great pic!

It's a shame they didn't post this one earlier instead of that other one. I think the earlier pic was distorted through the camera lens in some way because he clearly looks really fit in this pic and not in the other pic.

He isnt fat, chunky, sure, but who isnt at his age.

He just needs to shave that stash.

And that is not pyro, Axl just farter near a candle ;)

Edited by gnr-dave

Here's another pic taken shortly after they one that was posted above:

2h58gzl.jpg

To people having a go at him, fuck the guy is 47 and a rock star - his job isn't to look like a ripped guy in his 20's trying to sell the "Ab King Pro" or something. Plus from all reports I hear he sounds just about as good as ever so whatever he's doing I don't want him to change it.

Yeah some of the photos like the one above aren't flattering but if any of us ran around the stage all night I'm sure there would be some pretty terrible photos of us taken "mid flight" as well.