good night

inthisriver

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, Axl's coke supply tonight, is super-awesome quality and he freaks right the fuck out and puts on a 3 Hour and 77 Minute show!!! :shocked::scared: :devil:

As I recall, he stopped doing coke awhile ago because it messed up his voice. At least when touring.

But I'd be surprised if he did it when he's not touring, too. But I don't know the guy.

Hopefully, Axl's coke supply tonight, is super-awesome quality and he freaks right the fuck out and puts on a 3 Hour and 77 Minute show!!! :shocked::scared: :devil:

4 Hours and 17 Minutes?

Yup. That's what I meant to say. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Oh, and just because someone says that they quit doing coke, because it fucks up their voice, doesn't necessarily mean that they were telling the truth. I don't know the guy either. I just happen to think that he's a dude that loves his (HQ) nose-candy. Just look at the start of the IRS video from last nights show. I'm not judging the guy either but, c'mon... he's a rock star. Obviously, he likes to party and rock the fuck out.

4 Hours and 17 Minutes?

Oh, and just because someone says that they quit doing coke, because it fucks up their voice, doesn't necessarily mean that they were telling the truth. I don't know the guy either. I just happen to think that he's a dude that loves his (HQ) nose-candy. Just look at the start of the IRS video from last nights show. I'm not judging the guy either but, c'mon... he's a rock star. Obviously, he likes to party and rock the fuck out.

Axl has always been pretty honest about drug use. He says he quit everything in the mid-90s and I don't see why he would be lying. Coke does destroy your voice. Ask Whitney Houston.

4 Hours and 17 Minutes?

Axl has always been pretty honest about drug use. He says he quit everything in the mid-90s and I don't see why he would be lying. Coke does destroy your voice. Ask Whitney Houston.

Yeah, you're probably right but, Whitney was smoking Crack with that lame-ass fuckwad bobby. It was probably really low-rent crack too, because crack-head bobby was buying it.

If Axl's doing any nose-candy at all, I'd be willing to bet it's the HQ Tony Montana type of ye-yo. :tongue2:

4 Hours and 17 Minutes?

according to fernando he only drinks tequila now and then. i believe that.

4 Hours and 17 Minutes?

according to fernando he only drinks tequila now and then. i believe that.

me too. if al was on coke. he'd be a skinny fuck. we've all agreed he isn't. ok back to Regina!!!