good night

inthisriver

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, I think that jarmo's been holding out on all of us. Gimme' a break man. The dude's been at every single show and as far as I know he's even travelling with the band or crew and probably even staying at the same hotels as them. Where's all of the pics/videos? Where's all the cool stories and shit that he obviously has but isn't sharing with us? No offense there jarmo but you could be sharing more stuff with us poor folks than what you've been doing. C'mon man. "Pizza on the bus"??? Wow. That's an awesome analogy. To be as lucky as he is and then he gives us what? Some pics. Which he's allowed to take. There's been no backstage pics and no pics of offstage antics. Don't take it the wrong way either people. It's not jealousy or anything else. I just think he has been holding back a lot of stuff for whatever reason.

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome To The Jungle

I won't be attending the show or receiving updates, but here's the official thread.

edit

I will be receiving updates. thank god. Just got off the phone with a friend who will be attending the show. He'll be keeping me updated with everything.

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome To The Jungle

Edited by MicEffecT

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome To The Jungle

I won't be attending the show or receiving updates, but here's the official thread.

edit

I will be receiving updates. thank god. Just got off the phone with a friend who will be attending the show. He'll be keeping me updated with everything.

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Welcome To The Jungle

lol it's in the first post now

It's a bit worrisome when the "Official Regina Thread" turns into the "good night" thread.

*Edit* Nevermind, just noticed that on the title now.

Not sure why they messed with the title.

Edited by PTZ

It's a bit worrisome when the "Official Regina Thread" turns into the "good night" thread.

What do you mean? No one in here is saying good night.

The topic title got edited.

Just saw that. I don't know understand why he's doing that.

What do you mean? No one in here is saying good night.

The topic title got edited.

Just saw that. I don't know understand why he's doing that.

Mabye Axl just said "Good night shows over" haha