Toronto sold out!

Orsys

this SHOULD affect the setlist. Hopefully they understand that this crowd has seen GnR before, and we want to hear the new stuff.

I really doubt that people are coming for the new stuff.

I do.

SCOM is my top GNR song but I want to listen new music every time and it doesn't matter to me if old songs don't get played as long as new songs are in. I knew how old songs got performed that always remain in my memories. I want new stuff, TWAT, Prostitute, Shacklers, Scrapped and everything in CD.

this SHOULD affect the setlist. Hopefully they understand that this crowd has seen GnR before, and we want to hear the new stuff.

I really doubt that people are coming for the new stuff.

I think there's the passing GnR fan that wants the old stuff, but the real fans want to hear the new stuff live at this point.

I personally would be satisfied with CD from start to end with nothing else. Although ultimately I'd want the same show as Tokyo obviously!

Sold Out usually means... You cannot get more then 2 seats together in many cases. Has anyone tried to order say 4 tickets on TM in the last day? If not. try and see if they have any. Like someone else said. It could also be really close to a sell out and thay are building hype to sell the remaining. There are no bad seats or obstructed views at ACC. It is a great concert venue. Great acoustics. Like I said a few weeks ago. Toronto fans will get whatever tix are left, last minute. Especially with all of the positivity.

Just went to Ticket Master. I was able to get 8 seats in a row in the first bowl. The only thing that sold out in T.O. are the floor seats. I highly doubt they will sell out any show. GNR has not been in the public domain for far too long. Majority of GNR fans from back in the day are probably way to busy with working, paying bills and raising their kids. But who cares really. I’m going to the concert and can’t wait to see them. Really excited from all the good reviews I’ve heard and the youtube posting I have seen.