Best gnr song!!

xMr.Brownstonex

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESTRANGED,just brillant.it starts mellow,then rocks,then mellow again and back to rock..... a variety of instruments takes lead ...drums(prob. my favourite song with drums,matt shows great techniques),piano,guitar and as for vocals...................(another planet-fantastic ;)

It's impossible to choose one. When the question just crosses my mind I thought of november rain, civil war, estranged, knockin on heavens door and don't cry. All from uyi. But we CANNOT forget appetite's tracks... sweet child o mine, nightrain, rocket queen, jungle, michelle, brownstone... all these are at least as good!  I actualy don't like paradise city as much as everybode else i guess... I still think it's a great song, but not one of the best.. Maybe I'm just a little tired of it. Damn it's too hard to choose one!!!

the best gnr song's is:

1.  Paradise City

2.  Sweet child o' mine

3.  Don't Cry

4.  Welcome to the Jungle

5.  Get in the Ring

6.  November Rain

7.  Civil War

8.  Nightrain

9.  Mamma Kin

10.You Could be mine

Yeah I agree,  "Get in the Ring" is fun to listen too, I love it, but musically it's not up there, but like I said, who am I to judge, I love 'em all. :D

i think the best Gn'R song, is probably the most underated, Think About You, there only starting to play it live now, with the new line up, i think before that, the last time they played that was at the Roxy club in 86. A lot of the songs they played in the 86 showes are pretty under rated like, anything goes, thats probably got one of there best gnr guitar leads, there was even a duel solo between izzy and slash, pretty cool if you ask me! What about Shadow of Your Love, Reckless Life, Move to the City or Nice Boys, those are some pretty kick ass songs also very under rated, i dunno i guess ive always been the under dog when it comes to stuff like that.

Good point Bentaxl.  I also think songs like Dead Horse and 14 years are underrated.  Songs touch people for different reasons though but I have to say, Think About You takes me back to a few interesting years and was one of the main songs that got me into gnr in the first place, makes me smile everytime I hear it.  Anything Goes is a great fun song that really puts you in a good mood, great cranked on the stereo before a night out on the town.  Songs on Lies tend to be over shadowed a bit but I love the album personally.