Best gnr song!!

xMr.Brownstonex

Zipp: What do you expect, they have only played 6 songs.. live! 2 out of those 6 are like in peoples favorite "range", If you take in that a couple of these songs are like "experiments" to find a new sound.. I think it looks very good! :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx River.  But he doesn't see it that way.  Maybe if I didn't like GNR so much he would like them more.  For him it's more about I don't like.  He'll listen to Staind and Godsmack and Ozzy etc but since I like them he resists it.  He really liked Disturbed until he found out it didn't make me want to tear my hair out and that I kinda like them.  Oh well.  Guess it's part of being 12.  And maybe some day he'll get that it isn't about what your friends like or what your parents hate.  It's about what you you like and what you respond to without needing to analyze or think.  And no Axlrosegnr I'm not saying he couldn't possibly actually like Eminem.  I'm saying I know my son.  And I know half of reason he's so dedicated to it is because I hate it.   But to each his own.  If I don't have to listen to it,  it isn't a problem for me.

Excuse the rambling.  I'm thinking this whole idea out as I type.

Well Little witch I think you're right; being 12 is not so easy.. I mean you wanna be an adult but you're still a child... I started listening to GnR when I was 12 and believe on me my parent's didn't appreciate it very much!!! But now they're resigned!!!

My personal favorites (although they're always changing) are 14 Years, Dust N' Bones, Double Talkin' Jive, I Think About You... pretty much anything Izzy had a hand in writing. :o)  I also really like Civil War, November Rain, Estranged... basically the usual ones that everyone else seems to like!

• 2 weeks later...

If I was absolutly forced to pick a favorite song...I would pick "estranged"...but at the same time i absoultly hate that song.....its hard to listen to...i guess i tend to relate it to my personal life, and its something i would rather not hear,  but i always end up listening to it, cause its immpossible for me to turn off

I know what you mean. It's one of those songs where if you're in a good mood, it's ok to listen to, BUT if you just broke up with boy/girlfriend, you want to turn it off, but can't.

My fav always was and always will be Sweet Child o Mine. the song I dislike the most is The Garden, and the video.