Best gnr song!!

xMr.Brownstonex

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a cliche I'm afriad but it has to be one of the two songs that 'made' Guns ' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine or Welcome to the Jungle.

Estranged? Fantastic song for sure, but not as important a either of those two...

It's a cliche I'm afriad but it has to be one of the two songs that 'made' Guns ' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine or Welcome to the Jungle.

Estranged? Fantastic song for sure, but not as important a either of those two...

this coming from the person who thinks that the only member worth being in gnr is axl?

Who wrote the classic intro to sweet child o mine? Who wrote the riff to welcome to the jungle? who wrote the solos in both those songs???

this coming from the person who thinks that the only member worth being in gnr is axl?

Who wrote the classic intro to sweet child o mine? Who wrote the riff to welcome to the jungle? who wrote the solos in both those songs???

Who made those songs special with a truly unique and fantastic voice?

Who was the focal point of the band from day one?

Who is still in Guns N' Roses, playing Guns N' Roses songs and keeping Guns N' Roses alive?

Who put together a great new band so that Guns N' Roses wouldn't die?

Who is (probably) working damn hard to get a brand new album out for all the Guns N' Roses fans?

(all above) Answer = Axl Rose

Who (for whatever reasons) walked out on Guns N' Roses and all their fans?

Answer = Slash, Duff, Matt, Izzy...

Who wrote Mr. Brownstone?

Who wrote DTJ?

Who played the great solo of that song?

Who was the coolest band member?

Who was the spirit of GNR?

Who has the coolest name?

Who wrote PTU?

Who wrote awesome riffs besides Slash?

Izzy. Just wanted to mention.  ;D Don't forget him.

Well, the 'old band' is back anyway.

Let's see how great they do without Axl Rose singing...

I'll bet a pound to a penny that they won't have any moster hits like Sweet Child, Jungle, Paradise City etc...

Just an opinion.

Are you saying that they didn't have the right to leave the band if they didn't like it?

No.

Of course they had a right to leave the band. Alternatively, they could have had the will power to stay through the bad patch, like Axl did, and they would still be in GN'R today.

If it weren't for Axl, there wouldn't BE a Guns N Roses anymore...

Remember: Slash, Duff, Izzy, Matt. They are human beings, not some kind of music machines which can survive all the misery that was going on in the band. It's like a marriage - divorse was the best solution. Not maybe for us, fans, but for them. And as a fans we should respect their desicions and personally i can say that i don't want them to go through all the pain just to please us. They didn't want to stay in the band - fine!

There isn't Guns N' Roses anymore, it's just a name now and there's nothing behind the name like there used to be.

Who is still in Guns N' Roses, playing Guns N' Roses songs and keeping Guns N' Roses alive?

Who put together a great new band so that Guns N' Roses wouldn't die?

Who is (probably) working damn hard to get a brand new album out for all the Guns N' Roses fans?

(all above) Answer = Axl Rose

Axl has destroyed the name, its a joke is worthless. It would have been best if the name was left to die, or left untouched at its peek, legendary.

Frankly, I cant wait for new material from anybody, because I'm getting burned out from the old material. Hence the name should be drop so these songs could rest & come back with a vengeance.

It would be cool though, if both bands release their records, I'd be so proud and rejoiced.

I guess Axl is gonna release an album full of November Rains, and VR an album full of "Its so easys" We'll see.

No dude! The asnwer is Axl

I guess when Axl said, "you been rippin of the fucking kids while they be payin' their hard earned money...." - in the song Get In The Ring, he was talkin about himself when he didn't show up to those gigs and not releaseing an album. what a liar

Remember: Slash, Duff, Izzy, Matt. They are human beings, not some kind of music machines which can survive all the misery that was going on in the band. It's like a marriage - divorse was the best solution. Not maybe for us, fans, but for them. And as a fans we should respect their desicions and personally i can say that i don't want them to go through all the pain just to please us. They didn't want to stay in the band - fine!

There isn't Guns N' Roses anymore, it's just a name now and there's nothing behind the name like there used to be.

What is wrong with you people!  :'(

For crying out load...the new members are much better musicians than the old band, just because one wears a bucket instead of a top hat doesn't mean he isn't 'real' guns n roses...

Axl, Bucket, Finck, Stinson, Dizzy, Brain - GUNS N' ROSES

where have the faithful gone.....  :(

What is wrong with you people!  :'(

For crying out load...the new members are much better musicians than the old band, just because one wears a bucket instead of a top hat doesn't mean he isn't 'real' guns n roses...

Axl, Bucket, Finck, Stinson, Dizzy, Brain - GUNS N' ROSES

where have the faithful gone.....  :(

Maybe they are technically better musicians but Mozart was a hell of a musician and he isn't Guns N' Roses! GNR doesn't mean "talented musicians", it means the band that rocked the world 1987-1993/4. And B-head and co weren't in that band. I got nothing against the new band but it isn't the real and the original Guns N' Roses just because the name says so.