Has Gn'R covered any 'female' songs?

77Jesters

Just been thinking lately, and reading about the intro song of Leonard Cohen - Everybody Knows. I first heard this song years ago as a Concrete Blonde tune, and always assumed it was until I learnt more about Cohen. Now it's got me wondering... Has Axl ever sung any song originally performed by a women?.. I don't think so, well, not that I can think of atm anyway! So the second part of this question is: Should he/they? and what would you suggest? Janis Joplin?, Tina Turner?, Aretha?....

Just been thinking lately, and reading about the intro song of Leonard Cohen - Everybody Knows. I first heard this song years ago as a Concrete Blonde tune, and always assumed it was until I learnt more about Cohen. Now it's got me wondering... Has Axl ever sung any song originally performed by a women?.. I don't think so, well, not that I can think of atm anyway! So the second part of this question is: Should he/they? and what would you suggest? Janis Joplin?, Tina Turner?, Aretha?....

Just admit it dude... you're gay.

for some reason I wanna hear Axl sing janis joplin

You've always been gay. So no surprise there.

Don't post pm's, man. it's against the rules.

Fair enough too, thanks for the reminder!

However, surely I can mention that jj has bought it to my attention that "In the Asia 09 tour, at the end of If the World, Axl sang a bit of "Love Hangover" by Diana Ross"

This, at least answers the question of has, unless it's not the only one?...

:lol: did you just call me gay?

didn't realize we were still in middle school here

That was gay too.

I wasn't going to bite, and give this fool the attention they want for some pathetic reason, but now, well, can someone just suspend or ban him, continual pointless contributions, however, I do find it amusing that i've been called gay by someone who started a MJ thread that no-one replied to!

but also, sweetness, you could have realised he was in middle school, not many of us put both our age, and our i.q at the end of our username like matt does....

edit: Back on topic, I think the irony of a old Courtney or Hole song would be quite interesting! Doll Parts, Malibu etc, not a whole song, but just a sample...

Edited by DvntJester

:lol: did you just call me gay?

didn't realize we were still in middle school here

That was gay too.

oh no, some hard ass on the internet called me gay. my self esteem will never be the same

seriously though, what gives? If I remember correctly I usually agree with your posts, you're a conservative right?