Where do you see this tour taking the new band?

ITW 2012

GeorgeGlass is just mad because Axl is having success for the first time since the old band.

For every show he does, the chances of his precious reunion decrease.

I hope you cry yourself to sleep.

Funny nobody will mention or respond to my Metallica comments because everyone knows it's true - they do things the way a band should do them, and make 'GNR' look silly.

How many times do I have to tell you, Metallica sucks now? They haven't been good in over 20 years.

Now you're just being stupid.

GeorgeGlass is just mad because Axl is having success for the first time since the old band.

For every show he does, the chances of his precious reunion decrease.

I hope you cry yourself to sleep.

Funny nobody will mention or respond to my Metallica comments because everyone knows it's true - they do things the way a band should do them, and make 'GNR' look silly. That doesn't warrant 'go over to metallicabb.com and fuck off' comments, but rather a thought that 'what if Guns were like that', wouldn't it be great? Yes it would.

I'm at peace with a reunion probably not happening, honestly I am. What I'm not at peace with is that this group is called Guns N Roses and that will always be the case - it's an insult to what this band used to be all about. That and the fact that Axl took ZERO responsibility for the break up, and everyone here bought it. This ensemble is Axl plus whoever else but nobody really cares about any of them or knows who they are - people on this forum don't want to admit that, but its true.

And these past few shows in front of poor crowds is success to you? Just the fact that he's come out of hiding means all is good? Probably need to raise your expectations a bit, unless you are ok with mediocrity, but since I don't know you personally, perhaps you are. After two years, another release, bigger crowds, a stable cast of musicians, then we can evaluate. But right now, until we see something different, this is just Axl's 'every 3 year half assed tour' phase. If that's his M.O., then fine, but at least let us know so we don't hang on any bit of news that 'something' might be happening, prompting retarded threads like 'Axl should perform at the Grammy's and release a single, then go on the View and promote CD. That would be great!'. All I'm asking is the guy to show a little bit of respect by helping set our expectations. This is the reason he's forgotten, people said fuck it and moved on.

Please keep in mind that I like Axl as an entertainer, he's perhaps my favourite along with Het and Maynard, but he's done some really, really fucked up things to us fans over the years and seems to want to blame it all on 'legal issues' - its a bullshit, finger pointing, blanket statement.

good points, but na

Edited by batman007

Aside from Zagreb, Croatia, are there any other rumored shows after South America?

Do you think the tour is going to break for a while after South America, or are they going to continue to roll-out dates, one leg at a time?

I think they will have a break between south america and europe ... i´m beting they will go to RIR this year

Ye after south america they will have done a significant number of shows around 30 since december and 25 this year.

I rekon a few weeks to a month off (may?) and roll back out in June.

They did 30 + shows in europe over 3 months in 06 between may and july. They then had a break of 1 month before hitting the US in sept.

If they are going to tour europe i would imagine it would be over the summer period, would think we will be hearing rumours about it by march tme if its going to happen! Fingers crossed gotta see this band again!