Hamilton Ontario Canada Jan 24th/10

gunsguy

I posted this for people to be aware, I dont care if you bring in shit myself just know that if you get caught what could happen, dont act shocked lol

:rofl-lol:

I´m afraid we´ll have to wait to south american leg of the tour

Wow i guess Copps is also fucking with all of us also.There has to be some reason's that they are going through all of this bull shit.i've been to Copps many times as well as ACC and i've never seen this kind of bullshit they are pulling .Now another note,this also means taking forever to get inside.ACC won't be as bad since they have alot ore doors than Copps ,but it's going to really slow things down for people getting if they are going to go through with all that .

well one good thing is the floor entrance doors are on the north side of the buildin, but I understand what you mean

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost positive those are the venues rules, because usually it would say "Per artist request" or something.

These aren't venue policy, I've used my camera at Copps multiple times before. Funny these signs are posted, called the venue this afternoon and they said small point and shoots were okay. Nothing like a good clusterfuck before a show... :rolleyes:

On a side note, anyone sending updates from Hamilton?

Edited by Powerage5

Pretty sure I'm still bringing my recording devices and my camera...

Hide them well, shouldn't be too hard to at least get the recording gear in. I still plan on sneaking in my small P&S in my shoe. If security is relaxed inside on the cameras, I'll use it.

Gotta have a bootleg of this show!

Hide them well, shouldn't be too hard to at least get the recording gear in. I still plan on sneaking in my small P&S in my shoe. If security is relaxed inside on the cameras, I'll use it.

Exactly my idea! I have a small recorder with uses the iPod which would fit in my sock/shoe. Then put the iPod and phone in my pockets, which are both legal.

I can also fit my camera in my pocket. If they feel for it and ask about it am I required to show them?

Exactly my idea! I have a small recorder with uses the iPod which would fit in my sock/shoe. Then put the iPod and phone in my pockets, which are both legal.

I can also fit my camera in my pocket. If they feel for it and ask about it am I required to show them?

You are required to show them if they ask about it. If you refuse, you won't be let in.

But, even if you don't get the camera in, hopefully you'll be able to get a nice bootleg with your audio recorder. :thumbsup:

Does the concert security really have the legal right to take away your camera. I mean, they could tell you to take it back to your car, but they don't own it. They aren't real cops.

concert security has the right to deny you entry, and they're willing to safekeep your camera 'till after the show.

these signs are pretty much standard at every dutch show (they even have a traffic sign for the no crowdsurfing thing, which had axl laughing in '06)

its what they want, there house there rules.....

Couldn't have said it better myself. What's so difficult to just go to the venue, respect the house rules, and enjoy a kick-ass show???

I just get worried about cell phones. My new phone has a 5mp camera on it. I don't want them hassling me over it.

its what they want, there house there rules.....

Couldn't have said it better myself. What's so difficult to just go to the venue, respect the house rules, and enjoy a kick-ass show???

I just get worried about cell phones. My new phone has a 5mp camera on it. I don't want them hassling me over it.

Yeah, this. Eventually technology on our phones will be so advanced, they might consider that a recording device.

If you ask me, in 2-3 years they will have no control over it anymore, as technology gets smaller and gets put into our phones.

If they don't want it that these shows are gonna be bootlegged they have to do something about it. Record the shows and place them on sale on the official website so that people can buy them.

no

do what Trent Reznor did

let the fans record it themselves and release it for free