Hamilton Ontario Canada Jan 24th/10

gunsguy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sweet Tooth

I managed to get ahold 4 aftershow passes... according to the band, they might not have time for a meet-n-greet as they are on a demanding road schedule. Wish me luck!

I managed to get ahold 4 aftershow passes... according to the band, they might not have time for a meet-n-greet as they are on a demanding road schedule. Wish me luck!

How'd you manage to do that? :question:

May I have one? Please? Pretty Please with sugar on it? :wub:

If they don't want it that these shows are gonna be bootlegged they have to do something about it. Record the shows and place them on sale on the official website so that people can buy them.

no

do what Trent Reznor did

let the fans record it themselves and release it for free

What do you prefer? A soundboard recording or an audience bootleg recording?

If they don't want it that these shows are gonna be bootlegged they have to do something about it. Record the shows and place them on sale on the official website so that people can buy them.

no

do what Trent Reznor did

let the fans record it themselves and release it for free

What do you prefer? A soundboard recording or an audience bootleg recording?

have you seen any of the NIN fan produced shows?

this one, although a lot of time was put into it, is great. you wouldnt be complaining if you got this for free

not all the footage was recorded by fans for htis show though. but you get my point

Edited by RJ88

Wasn't this all pro-shot, and then given to the fans as a download, and then they pieced it together? I don't think these are 'audience recordings'

some of it is audience recordings, and some of it is proshot

but there are other perforamnces that are pieced together with just audience recordings, such as this one:

Dear god NIN are horrible. Sorry, I just can't stand them.

regardless of whether you like them or not, thats not the point i'm trying to get across. I'm just showing you how great of an idea it is for Trent to let his fans do something like that for FREE, when he could charge his fans instead

Wasn't this all pro-shot, and then given to the fans as a download, and then they pieced it together? I don't think these are 'audience recordings'

but there are other perforamnces that are pieced together with just audience recordings, such as this one:

regardless of whether you like them or not, thats not the point i'm trying to get across. I'm just showing you how great of an idea it is for Trent to let his fans do something like that for FREE, when he could charge his fans instead

The band broke up cuz they have no more money. Why. Cuz they gave away all their shit free. Concerts, the last 2 albums etc... Great way to build a fanbase. Shitty way to make a profit.

just wondering, what does a 'full pat down' mean? I know pat down is where the security does a quick check on you. But does a full pat down mean they will be actually patting you where they are not supposed to? Like down there...? plan on taking a small device to record audio

The band broke up cuz they have no more money. Why. Cuz they gave away all their shit free. Concerts, the last 2 albums etc... Great way to build a fanbase. Shitty way to make a profit.

FYI the band havent broke up, Trent posted new NIN stuff is coming this year

just wondering, what does a 'full pat down' mean? I know pat down is where the security does a quick check on you. But does a full pat down mean they will be actually patting you where they are not supposed to? Like down there...? plan on taking a small device to record audio

No, they're not allowed to touch you 'down there' just like the cops aren't supposed to touch you 'down there' either. If anyone ever touches you 'down there' (cop or not) tell them not to and then proceed to tell them that you'll have them charged with assault and sexual assault if they don't stop immediately. Just watch how fucking fast they back the fuck up. :fuckyou:

FYI the band havent broke up, Trent posted new NIN stuff is coming this year

Yeah he said something new material, a re-release of "The Fragile", and something not NIN related. Can't wait for their new stuff.

Back on topic. Is this show starting at 10:30?

That video was f'n awesome.

Edited by Matt13

If anyone ever touches you 'down there' (cop or not) tell them not to and then proceed to tell them that you'll have them charged with assault and sexual assault if they don't stop immediately. Just watch how fucking fast they back the fuck up. :fuckyou:

lol

Liked that one hey? :tongue2:

It works. I've seen it happen.