Hamilton Ontario Canada Jan 24th/10

gunsguy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering, what does a 'full pat down' mean? I know pat down is where the security does a quick check on you. But does a full pat down mean they will be actually patting you where they are not supposed to? Like down there...? plan on taking a small device to record audio

At the show in Baltimore in '06, I got to the door with a small Nikon point and shoot in my pocket, and saw "no cameras" signs and saw that they were giving everyone a pretty extensive pat down.

I went around the corner to a fast food restaurant, and went in the bathroom, and figured out I could hang the camera from the inside of the button on my pants so it was right over my junk. Security gave me a pretty close pat-down, but the guy's fingers stayed away from that area, but he was really close, and I was sure the gig was up. Luckily, I was able to walk right in with no problem.

Wasn't this all pro-shot, and then given to the fans as a download, and then they pieced it together? I don't think these are 'audience recordings'

some of it is audience recordings, and some of it is proshot

but there are other perforamnces that are pieced together with just audience recordings, such as this one:

Dear god NIN are horrible. Sorry, I just can't stand them.

regardless of whether you like them or not, thats not the point i'm trying to get across. I'm just showing you how great of an idea it is for Trent to let his fans do something like that for FREE, when he could charge his fans instead

The band broke up cuz they have no more money. Why. Cuz they gave away all their shit free. Concerts, the last 2 albums etc... Great way to build a fanbase. Shitty way to make a profit.

you couldnt be more wrong

educate yourself before you make a statement like that