Official Hamilton Thread 1/24/10

Blaine_sixx

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4302532641_50490f2732_b.jpg

Source: SteelcityCanada from flickr.com and use your illusion from perfectcrimegnr.com

19155274073946874195718.jpg

Fuck me, that looks awesome! Lose the Handlebar and keep growing the hair and he'll look like the Axl we all remember from the early nineties! Go on Axl, you're on fire you mad bastard! Fuckin loving it!!!!!

Dude... if Axl comes out sporting a Kilt, the 'Axl' converse sneekers or pair of black military boots at a concert soon, I'll shit a solid gold brick. Damn if he doesn't look like the Axl of old... loving it. He just moved up on my 'man crush' list one place ahead of Brett Favre and one spot behind Indiana Jones.

Edited by Matt13

19155274073946874195718.jpg

Fuck me, that looks awesome! Lose the Handlebar and keep growing the hair and he'll look like the Axl we all remember from the early nineties! Go on Axl, you're on fire you mad bastard! Fuckin loving it!!!!!

this! it's like, the whole attitude is back. that side look in that pic is so outro/end of live and let die live back in the day :wub: ...he looks amazing :thumbsup: we fucking love you axl!

Woo! Just got back from Hamilton! AWESOME SHOW!

Notes I remember from the show:

Axl enjoys pretending to "kick" over DJ and Bumblefoot into the crowd, lol

Bumblefoot screws up the outro to November Rain, he just started laughin during it. Axl and Tommy later joke about it before BBF does his solo ("hopefully he doesn't fuck this up") hahaha

Axl starts Brownstone too early, the band changes the song to adjust

If I remember more I'll post! I got a boot of the show too (not very good)!

Edit:

Just remembered....some asshole threw a waterbottle up on stage in front of BBF and got him wet...such a bastard I wanted to kill that guy.

Also, as someone mentioned, the security there was BULLSHIT! 2 people around me had their cameras taken, one person was kicked out totally.

Will you be sharing your bootleg to tide us over until another source shows up?

Just got back from the concert.

What a concert it was!

From the opening to the end, this concert was non stop GNR action.

The sound system was exceptionally clear (this depends on the venues configuration), in this case it was excellent.

Axl's voice was top notch all the way to Paradise City! As mentioned before there was one or two times where the mike stopped working, normal for these things happen in live concerts.

Got to meet Axl after the concert, didn't need much introduction as he recognized me from my pic on the Forum. :-) He ended talking to everyone, which was very cool.

This is just a quick post, I'll post again about the concert later today on the train to London, after getting a few hours of sleep.

Can't wait for London!

Eric (admin)

The 3G wireless on the train didn't work much. So I'm posting quickly before the pre-show party (see London thread).

As many of you have already noted in the thread, Axl looked and sounded great, and was smiling a lot during the concert!

He was even having lots and lots of fun on stage; on two ocasions simulating knocking down a guitarist off stage -for pure fun and as a joke that is with a big smile on his face. I did tell Axl that I found it very funny when he did it and that the audience found it quite funny too.

I mentioned meeting Axl, but I did meet lots of other cool people, Jarmo, Vanessa, others, and especially Beta for which I've known for a while now, but never got a chance to meet before last night.

I'm out of time for now. The only thing I want to address is that concerning Axl staring to sing a bit before during Mr. Brownstone, again, this is a live show. Speaking of live Shows, London is promising to be a blast tonight.

There were many people this afternoon on the train to London heading out to see GNR and were all totally hyped for tonight's concert and full of energy!

Eric (admin)