Official London Canada Thread 1/25/10

Blaine_sixx

I guess i will do this one tonight as well :thumbsup: SORRY GUYS! i for some reason fell asleep but im back here

AXL TWITTER: Ontari-fuckin'-O!! Ready to bash it out!! I sucked on TWAT last night...wait...is that a bad thing?!! Floyd was cool. Met an army of Bach-Bierks. Baz's mom said he called her from my closet once bk in the day. Hmm...had 2 b either cops or when the girl was tied 2 the chair!!

START TIME: 10:54

1 Chinese Democracy

2 Welcome To The Jungle

3 It's So Easy

4 Mr Brownstone

Axl says you can drink vodka, rum, tequila etc as long as the headache is manageable....

5 Sorry

6 Better

7 Richard fortus guitar solo

8 Live and let die

9 If the world

10 Dizzy piano solo

11 Street of dreams

12 Jam ( a bit on ACDC's TNT )

13 Scraped

14 Rocket queen

15 Dj ashba guitar solo

16 Sweet child o mine

AXL: Are you having a pleasant evening?

17 Jam/Axl piano solo (asshole song/someone saved my life tonight)

18 November rain

19 Bumblefoot solo

20 You could be mine

21 Knockin On Heavens Door(Dedicated to Mojo, Dougie and Eduardo)

Axl: Come On You Bitches Sing!

22 Shacklers Revenge

23.Acoustic Jam

24.Patience

25.Nighttrain

ENCORE

26.Madagascar

27.This I Love(Axls on the piano singing at the end and then jumps off for the final part.)

28.Paradise City

Shots are passed out to the crowd

"Thank you for coming out"

"Thank you to danko and Sebastian and everybody else who made this possible"

SHOW END 1:29AM

Paradise City

Various Clips

Edited by Blaine_sixx

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buddy just drove past the jlc....i guess there is a fleet of transports down there, those are some tight turns! could not imagine how tired the crew must be doing a back to back setup up and tear down. I assume one crew does it all. I guess "that's Rock N Roll".

Yup I'd expect GnR to start in a little over an hour now, these shows keep coming thick and fast, i hope we get some more boots soon, especially the Montreal and Toronto gigs as you feel the band might do a longer show or some rarer songs.

The bigger shows being Montreal/Toronto is almost a certainty. Yes about an hour

Hoping for Estranged until the end! :unsure:

did they rehearse the song?

i don`t know, but I really hope so... if not, they`ll have almost a month to rehearse before the brazilian tour. I don`t wanna die until see Axl singing live this song! Lol! ;)

Waiting a month might not be positive to Axl's voice...

I think the Montreal show is gonna be the gem of this leg, I hope someone films the whole thing...after that incident so many years ago, and never coming back, I'm sure that Axl and co. want to really deliver something special

Didn't Ron say something about an abnormal(Pun intended) show?

Ontari-fuckin'-O!! Ready to bash it out!! I sucked on TWAT last night...wait...is that a bad thing?!! Floyd was cool. Met an army of Bach-Bierks. Baz's mom said he called her from my closet once bk in the day. Hmm...had 2 b either cops or when the girl was tied 2 the chair!! axl rose.-

Edited by Alpachiris

Ontari-fuckin'-O!! Ready to bash it out!! I sucked on TWAT last night...wait...is that a bad thing?!! Floyd was cool. Met an army of Bach-Bierks. Baz's mom said he called her from my closet once bk in the day. Hmm...had 2 b either cops or when the girl was tied 2 the chair!! axl rose.-

Could you translate for me, seriously ?

Could you translate for me, seriously ?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/5b4ls

im argentinian is very difficult to me too..lol