Axl signing autograph in Toronto

sandynroses

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be the one this this time to say I love it when Axl looks happy. It makes my day so much better.

I can understand that dude.

I mean, how could Axl not be a happy fucking guy, when he's surrounded by hot chicks and shit??

That's his own personal bus. Man, he's got a hard job!!! :rofl-lol:

Brunette in the bus looks like Audrina Patridge.

Either way, I'd fuck her.

You're right. I was tryin' to picture who that was... I'm now almost 100% sure it's her.

That's not Audrina.

I think she's a promo girl. She looks like a chick I met at the MMA Expo in April. I froze the vid and looked and no it's not Audrina, you're right. Where was that vid taken, the Sutton Place? Who is the girl walking with Axl?

You're right. I was tryin' to picture who that was... I'm now almost 100% sure it's her.

That's not Audrina.

I think she's a promo girl. She looks like a chick I met at the MMA Expo in April. I froze the vid and looked and no it's not Audrina, you're right. Where was that vid taken, the Sutton Place? Who is the girl walking with Axl?

Don't know, but that girl is carrying a cat carrier. She must be some kind of assistant.

That's not Audrina.

i feel like a geek for knowing this.. but the woman walking with axl is vanessa, betas daughter. and she has fake tities.