Axl signing autograph in Toronto

sandynroses

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fuck if it is a cat carrier, cosmetic case or a cat wearing make-up. Stop being so fuckin' critical.

Excuse me? People were suggesting Axl has his cat Dexter travelling with him because someone said the girl is carrying a cat carrier. What is too critical about it if I say, no it's not a cat carrier? It's okay if it is nothing of interest to you. But stop bullying me for giving my matter of fact opinion. Thank you.

The girl walking with Axl is Vanessa, Beta's daughter.

And yeah, that guy has a great collection! he must be pretty smart or have great contacts to be able to take pictures of him with artists like that. I mean...Paul McCartney, MJ, Clint Eastwood, Jagger... :blink:

Do actually believe that those pics are actually real? They are clearly photoshoped. The worst one being the douchebag with Johnny Depp. It looks like he is posing beside a cardboard cut out of Captain Jack. LOL! What a pathetic loser this guy must be. Who the hell is he trying to fool?

The girl walking with Axl is Vanessa, Beta's daughter.

And yeah, that guy has a great collection! he must be pretty smart or have great contacts to be able to take pictures of him with artists like that. I mean...Paul McCartney, MJ, Clint Eastwood, Jagger... :blink:

Do actually believe that those pics are actually real? They are clearly photoshoped. The worst one being the douchebag with Johnny Depp. It looks like he is posing beside a cardboard cut out of Captain Jack. LOL! What a pathetic loser this guy must be. Who the hell is he trying to fool?

I don't think they are photoshoped. They look pretty real, but who cares anyway :rolleyes: ...

If I would be standing in from of Axl probably I would be so nervous I'd start to laugh or woudn't say a word either :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Very cool to see Axl, but it's been pretty warm in T.O. What's with the fur?

What's wrong with that? Fur coats are extremely warm. So, I don't see anything wrong with Axl wearing one when he's in Canada in the dead of Winter to keep warm.

As for PETA and other groups that try to force their views on others - I find it particularly amusing when do-gooder protesters complain about people wearing fur when they themselves often eat chicken or carry leather handbags.

It's important to know where your stuff comes from. I don't support PETA through and through, but I'm against cruelty to animals, but that doesn't stop me eating free range meats. Anyway, on topic, awesome to see Axl stopping to sign something, even if the guy is a bit odd.

What's wrong with that? Fur coats are extremely warm. So, I don't see anything wrong with Axl wearing one when he's in Canada in the dead of Winter to keep warm.

As for PETA and other groups that try to force their views on others - I find it particularly amusing when do-gooder protesters complain about people wearing fur when they themselves often eat chicken or carry leather handbags.

It's important to know where your stuff comes from. I don't support PETA through and through, but I'm against cruelty to animals, but that doesn't stop me eating free range meats. Anyway, on topic, awesome to see Axl stopping to sign something, even if the guy is a bit odd.

Exactly. Most of the animals in those coats are killed just for their fur and most them in a very cruelty manner. If we didn't had access to other materials that can provide the same level of comfort then it would be ok but this is not the case, at least in America, Europe, Japan, and other countries.

Kill other animals for survival is one thing, but killing so you can feel good is another (when you have alternatives)

Wow, not only can you not wear fur, you can't even say the word. I wasn't COMPLAINING about the fur. I was only stating that it's been quite warm in Toronto and on that day most of us were wearing relatively light jackets. Do you wear fur when the temperature is 45F? There wasn't even any snow on the ground. It had all melted.

Now where did I leave my mink?

Guest floyd the barber

I found this on youtube, sorry if posted before, I didn't see it.

Maybe this means that Axl isn't a complete heartless bastard after all. :thumbsup:

Lucky mother fucker! Damn, look at that big ass fur coat. BAM.

Holy shit man, it was FREEZING that night. I'm from the Toronto area myself, and I'm cold. So I can only imagine what it would be like for a Cali guy.

The collector in Toronto was very lucky to get Axl to sign his guitar.

I am surprised that he did not ask Axl to personalize it to his name.

That is what a real fan does. :thumbsup:

Axl does not play guitar though.

Well, I believe he CAN, but he is not a guitarist for GNR. Who would want a guitar signed by Axl? Would it not be like a drum kit signed by Buckethead?

Lucky mother fucker! Damn, look at that big ass fur coat. BAM.

Holy shit man, it was FREEZING that night. I'm from the Toronto area myself, and I'm cold. So I can only imagine what it would be like for a Cali guy.

It was freezing the night of the concert, but not the day he gave the autograph. It had been relatively warm that day, well over freezing. The temperature plummeted the day of the concert.