A Special Thank You From Me To You.

Dj ASHBA™

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you once again DJ for your addition to the band, and for being so great meeting and hanging with you the last few days, enjoy your time here, as I told you in Montreal, the people here on this forum are mostly supportive!

Take care of yurself,

cheers!!!!

Hey DJ,

I gotta say I was bummed when Robin left and was skeptical about you coming on boardm, not because I didn't think you could do it but rather I was attached to Robin's style. Well dude after seeing you five times on this canadian tour you are truly amazing. You capture so much emotion in your playing and truly make Robin and slash's parts your own. Your engaging and interactive and truly convey you want to be where you are. Can't wait to hear you team up and write with Axl and everyone.

Welcome and Please stay!

tk

Great job last night DJ!! The show was amazing and the chemistry between the band was undeniable and so much fun to watch! Here's hoping to see you again at home in the states later this year. Thanks for a great show! :thumbsup:

Hey all you crazy ass motherf$#@er's, Just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support that you have given the band and myself! Joining GN'R has been a dream come true, being a Guns fan myself. I am not only honored but very grateful to play along side of such amazing talent as Axl, Dizzy, Richard, Bumble, Frank, Chris and Tommy! I have been around for sometime, worked with many great artist, but the magic that I feel while on stage between this band and the fans is beyond insane! There is no fan like a GN'R fan, thats for fuckin' sure! This band is the most tight knit family that I have ever been welcomed into and we are having the time of our lives on stage together! Thank you for coming out to the shows and supporting the band! Also thx for posting all of the cool videos and pix. I hope each and everyone of you gets to experience this show live! I hope to see you all soon! Much love and respect to you all!

Peace out! ~ASHBA~

www.gunsnroses.com

www.djashba.com

Welcome to the jungle, DJ! I hope you have a good time down here in Brazil. Look forward to see you and the other guys in your stops in Belo Horizonte and Rio de Janeiro.

Thanks for the Awesome show DJ!!!!! You made our night when you hopped off stage and jammed with us on the floors! watching you rock the F*ck out while were were literally holdin you up was by far the craziest shit to ever happen lolol BOMB SHOW!!! You brought that sick GNR adrenaline rush back! Definitely comparable to the old line up. Rock N' F'N' ROLL rock3 rock3 rock3 rock3

Tell Axl to finish this world tour right where it began....right here in Winnipeg, Manitoca, Canada, oh and another 3 hour set wouldn't hurt either, all joiking aside, great to see you in GN'R, you fit in perfect! B)

Got a feeling that has ZERO chance - In fact, I doubt you'll see GNR play in Winnipeg again. Just a hunch!

Again just want to thank each and everyone of you for all the nice reply's and support! Thank you for the warm welcome. Be sure to join my mailing list if you get a chance at www.AshbaSwag.com AND my facebook www.facebook.com/ashbaland HOPE to see and meet each and everyone of you at the concert!

God Only Knows The Damage Were About To Do ~ASHBA~

www.djashba.com

www.gunsnroses.com

Again just want to thank each and everyone of you for all the nice reply's and support! Thank you for the warm welcome. Be sure to join my mailing list if you get a chance at www.AshbaSwag.com AND my facebook www.facebook.com/ashbaland HOPE to see and meet each and everyone of you at the concert!

www.djashba.com

www.gunsnroses.com

See ya in 37 days!!!! :xmassrudolph: :D

www.djashba.com

www.gunsnroses.com

See you in Denmark this summer! :thumbsup:

- JJ

www.djashba.com

www.gunsnroses.com

Have a good show tonight DJ rock3

www.djashba.com

www.gunsnroses.com

- JJ

I fucking hope so ;)

www.djashba.com

www.gunsnroses.com

- JJ

I fucking hope so ;)

See you in Germany this summer, and please not only Rock am Ring! :)