Official Toronto Thread 1/28/10

Blaine_sixx

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love Axl, starting shows past 11PM is unacceptable, I like a little wait (I'm fine with an hour), but 2-3 hours is crazy.

It's not so bad if it's a city like New York.

But when it's Toronto, where they have a 1:30 curfew, then it becomes an issue.

My god people, where were you when they started the shows past midnight? This isn't the worst thing in the world. Be glad it happened and everything is ok.

BTW, where'a a good place to find a cool icon for this place? The size limit really makes it hard.

Edited by PTZ

Thank god. Too bad the show that really matters in the long run is gonna end up only being 2 hours. :(

Well, he does this to himself.

He likes to blame others and the press and everything, but in the end, he sabotages himself.

The tour has been going great, and for some reason, he starts this show - the largest and most important one so far - to show up late and likely have to do a shorter setlist.

I hope there's an explanation for the late start. :unsure:

because it's guns n' roses. Didn't showing up late used to be cool and rock n roll?

As much as I love Axl, starting shows past 11PM is unacceptable, I like a little wait (I'm fine with an hour), but 2-3 hours is crazy.

It's not so bad if it's a city like New York.

But when it's Toronto, where they have a 1:30 curfew, then it becomes an issue.

Nothing to do with the city, fans should not have to wait more than an hour between the 2nd (which is one too many) opening act, and the featured act.

To those saying it'll be a short show.....GNR have never paid fines for going long before? Come on now. "Curfew" doesn't mean the cops start showing up and arresting people. Think rationally.

No, they get fined.

And the other band members may not want to be slapped with a fine.

Welcome to the jungle http://tweetphoto.com/9861766

looks like the crowds having a great time

/sarcasm..

seems like theyre looking at a zoo. brazilian crowd is gonna own them.

Crowds at all of these shows are lame, even for the new songs, has nothing to do with the band (other than tonights late start)

I know because I've been there...was there last night and many times in 06/02

/sarcasm..

Crowds at all of these shows are lame, even for the new songs, has nothing to do with the band (other than tonights late start)

Not true of everywhere; the crowd was apeshit in Hamilton, especially for the new songs. Sorry, Better, and TWAT got just as much reaction as Jungle, PC, NR, and SCOM.

/sarcasm..

Not true of everywhere; the crowd was apeshit in Hamilton, especially for the new songs. Sorry, Better, and TWAT got just as much reaction as Jungle, PC, NR, and SCOM.

i know that the crowd didn't react at all for the songs last night....i was kinda sad....but. hey..Axl can sold out a arena on nostalgia alone...which is kinda of amazing...