Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

Some people on here confuse me, you complain that the band and people associated with the band don't communicate enough yet when they do come here you tell them to fuck off.

If this place was more civil and less antagonistic it would be a much nicer environment.

Wow, I come into this thread and wonder why there are so many people browsing it.

Now I know.

Lol, same!!

My 2 cents: enjoy the band, buy the music, go to gigs, talk about rumours.

Music is to be enjoyed, and negativity is just an indicator of how people can't seem to get a life.

I mean seriously, any decisions the band makes is 100% there choice. If you don't like it, leave it

WOW! :shock:

I leave the computer for 2 minutes...

Axl, just a clarification. Revolver didn't say it was true about the shirt story.

He said that it was bullshit and it was probably related to the 2001 RIR show.

Great to have you back here and enjoy your land on the moon!

Yeah, I forget the wording of Revolver's original post but Montrealer's right. Revolver did say something about the ridiculous rumors bein' nothing but bullshit.

Yes, I read what Revolver said too and he did say that the rumors were bullshit.

Edited by Deb Rose

Wow, this sounds like basically a repeat of the whole not letting Slash into the second Vegas shows at the Hard Rock situation. I know its probably really frustrating for Axl to have to deal with this shit over and over again, but I've been hanging around these forums for years and Madison has always seemed like a voice of reason.

I also think that what Axl said about Madison was a bit harsh, she was just telling us what she heard after the research she did about the subject.

Not that it matters - can they really kick you out of a gig that you already purchased tickets for for merely wearing a shirt? It's allowed in public, so they can't physically kick you out of the gig! That would be ridiculous on all accounts.

Times Axl has come to the board and bashed fans: 2

Times Slash has come to the board and bashed fans: 0

:huh:

What a completely idiotic comment.

Member currently in Guns N' Roses: Axl. Member who has been out of Guns N' Roses for over 13 years: Slash.

This is a Guns N' Roses forum.

Ali

That's unbelievable. I agree there's a lot of assholes here, but we don't deserve this shit. For fuck sake, Fernando didn't come her like a year or so, who the hell is he to talk shit like that ?? Fuck you.

Who the fuck are you to say that to Fernando ?!

I agree theres a lot of assholes here and you spoke like one of them.

He's not god, asswipe. He's an human being just like us. He can't come to our forum just to bash users that he doesn't even know in real life. Fuck him. He doesn't deserve special treatment. Fuck him again.

Fernando can't come to "our forum" and "bash" users that he doesn't even know??! But I suppose morons like you think it's ok to bash Axl, his family and his band, even though you don't know them...

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

MADISON ISN'T A MOD ANYMORE!

yeah i just saw that.

Me too. Fucking shit. She was a great moderator. I hope she will continue posting though.

I hope we'll get a good explanation.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Oh for christ sake, this forum never change!!!! :scared:

Everytime Axl shows up or anyone related to GNR, people has to be rude, and disrespectful, insulting each other and even people that you dont KNOW!! Then some wonder why they never come back, im still surprised how nice and kind people were to DJ Ashba, thank God!!!

Theres an issue between Axl and Madison and we "the forum members"shouldnt cross the line here and keep some respect!!!

Edited by nathalie92

Guest Sweet Tooth

MADISON ISN'T A MOD ANYMORE!

Hopefully she resigned. If she isn't a mod because of Axl saying she was wrong about something, that is just fucked up and really out of line.

Uhm, if she was completely wrong about something and had the lead singer tell her that she was wrong firsthand, theres something wrong with having a person like that run a fan forum.

Fuck yeah Axl, 100% behind you right now.