Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

Ah. This is the infamous Fernando.

People know me, I am kind of a big deal. Nice to meet you.

I loved your final "fucking bitch" in the airport fight video, was awesome.

:lol: Yeah that was pretty badass.

I did it for mygnr.com and for people like you, that are tired of being held down by the man.

That's unbelievable. I agree there's a lot of assholes here, but we don't deserve this shit. For fuck sake, Fernando didn't come her like a year or so, who the hell is he to talk shit like that ?? Fuck you.

Who the fuck are you to say that to Fernando ?!

I agree theres a lot of assholes here and you spoke like one of them.

He's not god, asswipe. He's an human being just like us. He can't come to our forum just to bash users that he doesn't even know in real life. Fuck him. He doesn't deserve special treatment. Fuck him again.

I never said he was god, that he deserve special treatment ....forum users bash Fernando and his mother with no real reason , bash him for fun ...

Like i said before ...theres a lot of assholes here and you speak like one of them.

MADISON ISN'T A MOD ANYMORE!

Hopefully she resigned. If she isn't a mod because of Axl saying she was wrong about something, that is just fucked up and really out of line.

Uhm, if she was completely wrong about something and had the lead singer tell her that she was wrong firsthand, theres something wrong with having a person like that run a fan forum.

Fuck yeah Axl, 100% behind you right now.

So you're saying we all have to be perfect on what is a FUCKING fan forum for a rock n' roll band? The guy she talked to could have been lying. Do you really think Madison was trying to hurt the band by supporting that rumor? She was supporting that rumor with facts she obtained from management at the show.

I did it for mygnr.com and for people like you, that are tired of being held down by the man.

And we love you for it Fernando

That's unbelievable. I agree there's a lot of assholes here, but we don't deserve this shit. For fuck sake, Fernando didn't come her like a year or so, who the hell is he to talk shit like that ?? Fuck you.

He's not god, asswipe. He's an human being just like us. He can't come to our forum just to bash users that he doesn't even know in real life. Fuck him. He doesn't deserve special treatment. Fuck him again.

Fernando can't come to "our forum" and "bash" users that he doesn't even know??! But I suppose morons like you think it's ok to bash Axl, his family and his band, even though you don't know them...

Yeah, that's why I'm traveling 500 kilometers to see Axl. Find one post of me bashing his family and I will never post here again. Don't judge me. I'm supporting this fucking shit too, I don't deserve a guy who comes here 1 time a year to tell me what I am.

Oh for christ sake, this forum never change!!!! :scared:

Everytime Axl shows up or anyone related to GNR, people has to be rude, and disrespectful, insulting each other and even people that you dont KNOW!! Then some wonder why they never come back, im still surprised how nice and kind people were to DJ Ashba, thank God!!!

Theres an issue between Axl and Madison and we "the forum members"shouldnt cross the line here and keep some respect!!!

I think you should go a couple of pages back and see who started all of this.

Hopefully she resigned. If she isn't a mod because of Axl saying she was wrong about something, that is just fucked up and really out of line.

I'm awaiting an explanation myself.

I've always been open and honest with members and never allowed censorship.

I can't be bought and never have been able to be bought. Can't say the same for everyone if this is what's happened.

The reason people give Fernando shit,is 99.9% of us would love to be in his shoes. He has a great gig.When he is on people expect him to speak for Axl/GNR but he has said before that isn't his job.It's cool that he posts here at all.

This aint my place to say but I do want everyone to know that his job may seem "sweet" to most and they would love to have it, that in real life he works REAL hard and is VERY good at what he does for the band. Some may say I am sucking up, but in reality I know that he works hard and most here could not survive one week doing what any of them do.

Just my two cents

Uhm, if she was completely wrong about something and had the lead singer tell her that she was wrong firsthand, theres something wrong with having a person like that run a fan forum.

"We want to dedicate this song to the people that try to hold you back, the people that tell you how to live, people that tell you how to dress, people that tell you how to talk, people that tell you what you can say, and what you can't say.

I personally don't need that! I don't need that shit in my life!

Those are the kind of people that get me down. They make me feel like somebody, somebody out there ... is out to get me!"

Did you really just say that?

Anyway Fernando, since you're still around, do you have a say on this whole matter (Madison v. Axl Rose)?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I can't be bought and never have been able to be bought. Can't say the same for everyone if this is what's happened.

Shit, I was hoping it was your own decision. I think Eric has made a mistake, you've always been great for this board.

"We want to dedicate this song to the people that try to hold you back, the people that tell you how to live, people that tell you how to dress, people that tell you how to talk, people that tell you what you can say, and what you can't say.

Those are the kind of people that get me down. They make me feel like somebody, somebody out there ... is out to get me!"

Paris 1992 (LALD rant)? AMEN bro

Madison why not say it if your going to say it, I dont like what your implying cause believe it or not that is NOT what happened I know you have your own feeling about it, but not that my voice matters to you that is not what happened and I resent the fact that you think otherwise...

Say what you mean tell the whole forum how it is, how you really feel about what happened after you decided unintentionally or not to try to derail guns tour...

HAHAHA!!! Great post Dexter!!! Very very good answer!! rock3

To much shit was spread in this post, this post is about the very good experience of Revolver, n' a lot of people talks shit through the band n' Axl.

For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Can't wait to see it

Who would have de-moded you then? Eric?

Can't wait to hear why you aren't a mod anymore.

Fernando can't come to "our forum" and "bash" users that he doesn't even know??! But I suppose morons like you think it's ok to bash Axl, his family and his band, even though you don't know them...

Yeah, that's why I'm traveling 500 kilometers to see Axl. Find one post of me bashing his family and I will never post here again. Don't judge me. I'm supporting this fucking shit too, I don't deserve a guy who comes here 1 time a year to tell me what I am.

Guess you never post here again.

I'd say that ""Fuck him. He doesn't deserve special treatment. Fuck him again" is definitely bashing Axl's family.

Madison why not say it if your going to say it, I dont like what your implying cause believe it or not that is NOT what happened I know you have your own feeling about it, but not that my voice matters to you that is not what happened and I resent the fact that you think otherwise...

Say what you mean tell the whole forum how it is, how you really feel about what happened after you decided unintentionally or not to try to derail guns tour...

WTF? even if she failed and you are right, that isn´t a reason to give her that kind of treatment ...

Paris 1992 (LALD rant)? AMEN bro

Uhmm, no, as it says in the ending: "Out Ta Get Me". The rant is from the Ritz 02-02-1988 show.

So you're saying we all have to be perfect on what is a FUCKING fan forum for a rock n' roll band? The guy she talked to could have been lying. Do you really think Madison was trying to hurt the band by supporting that rumor? She was supporting that rumor with facts she obtained from management at the show.

No, I doubt she was trying to hurt the band by spreading that rumor. But, in the end, that is what it amounted to: a spreading of a rumor. But, if the guy she talked to was lying, all the more reason to try and get some secondary confirmation of what he said, if possible. Also, why not ask the Guns' camp for a response as part of this journalistic investigation?

Ali

The reason people give Fernando shit,is 99.9% of us would love to be in his shoes. He has a great gig.When he is on people expect him to speak for Axl/GNR but he has said before that isn't his job.It's cool that he posts here at all.

This aint my place to say but I do want everyone to know that his job may seem "sweet" to most and they would love to have it, that in real life he works REAL hard and is VERY good at what he does for the band. Some may say I am sucking up, but in reality I know that he works hard and most here could not survive one week doing what any of them do.

Just my two cents

yeah the few times I saw him in action he really seemed to know what he was doing.. and his family were some of the nicest people I've ever met! can not believe the shit they have to go through when visiting this forum =/