Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

You had to know this was gonna turn into a bash-fest on Madison once Axl posted. Anyway, I respect and thank her for what she has done for the Forums. Most of us liek Carlos,Sunny,those who have been here for a while, know how big of a GNR fan/supporter she is.

Like I said, we're all GNR fans. And being a GNR fan doesn't make her a good person, or a good mod.

Yeah

And isn't it ironic that most of you hate her because her posting/moderation in Anything Goes, which is a section of the forum that has nothing to do with GNR.

I just want to know why madison was demodded. Don't really care about SUCCESSORS or what not. Not like they really need any, less modding = bette rimo

Noone really knows what has happened and noone will be talking.

Dexter ripped Madison a new one and next thing we know she is no longer a mod. Some assumed she resigned but she said she didn't.

Axl. Could you do a surprise gig at my house?!? I can't fucking believe I missed the Ontario tour dates. Can you believe it? I was in China!!!! What kind of fucking irony is that?!?

:rofl-lol: Dude, that sucks!

Axl, while you're at it, do a surprise gig at my house too.

I didn't miss any tour dates near me, but it would still be cool. :xmassrudolph:

But please calm down first. :)

Calm down??? Fuck that! The show would be much more interesting and fun if it were unpredictable.

Sure, if it were in a big venue where I could hide and not get hit if some shit happened :xmasssanta:

But in my house, I'd rather have a calm Axl.

I just want to know why madison was demodded. Don't really care about SUCCESSORS or what not. Not like they really need any, less modding = bette rimo

Dexter ripped Madison a new one and next thing we know she is no longer a mod. Some assumed she resigned but she said she didn't.

Backstage passes aren't free ;)

Backstage passes aren't free ;)

hahaha :rofl-lol:

I respect Madison as much as any other person, but it is pleasing to see the shoe on the other foot for once in what seems to be a lifetime.

As long as this forum has existed, the head moderator has had an Infallibility that allows her to basically walk on water. It's nice to see someone who can never be called out, called out.

Just pleasing to know we're all on the same page.

...So now we can say whatever we want about Madison?

hehehe. This'll be fun.

KarlossaCannelo, whatever the fuck your name is, not checking right now, please just get out of this thread. You post like 8 times a page and each post is retarded.

GNRSTAR, I'm liking most of your posts. It's obvious that Madison is a fan. She was an admin for 8 years.

It's obvious she was biased in her moderating policy. I mean, come the fuck on, when Black Sabbath gets banned and BBA doesn't, something is wrong. She played favorites.

IMO, admins, especially on a board like this that has such mixed fans, shouldn't express their opinions as much as she did. Causes too much controversy and gives users the wrong idea.

Whether she deserved what Axl said to her doesn't really matter. Like she said he was kind of just blowing off steam but the overall message he was trying to get across was very true and it's obvious that he has read quite a few of her posts.

As far as Madison not being an admin anymore; hey look at the bright side Maddy, you can now argue without having that "admin" title over your head. You don't have to be careful anymore. You can just go all out with your huge favoring of the old band and maybe intentional derailing of the new band.

Not that it stopped you much before.

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsTruee

yeah Jackie aren't you always calling people out for homophobic slurs. What about your hero now? I've said it once and I'll say it again - Madison did not deserve any of that tirade.

i agree the tirade was over the line. it was like a paragraph of just bashing her. no need for that.

the lesbian thing didnt bother me, everybody (nobody) knows axls a lesbian. its like a jew calling a jew a jew. its kosher.

But lets put this in perspective.

isn't much of our disdain for madison's posting/moderation have to do with stuff she posted in 'anything goes" or people she banned in "anything goes."

nothing from the main forum

good point. although the montrealer thing was in the main section, most of her gnr news activity has been great. most of the bannings / controversy comes out of anything goes. except the bba/ black sabbath banning fiasco which was complete and utter bullshit. i understand that was the 'last straw' for BS but it was a LAME last straw. what he said was legit and EVERYBODY knows it.

i still think a more neutral person would be best, but i would not strip madison of her mod position. im not sure if i like the idea of her as supreme mod or whatever, but i agree her dedication deserves better than this.

Edited by Jackie Moon

Black Sabbath is mygnr

+1

Can we vote for a new admin?

No. That decision should rest with Eric and the other Moderators and have nothing to do with us. Last thing we need is someone popular getting voted in and him being pressured into doing favours for those who voted.

I respect Madison as much as any other person, but it is pleasing to see the shoe on the other foot for once in what seems to be a lifetime.

As long as this forum has existed, the head moderator has had an Infallibility that allows her to basically walk on water. It's nice to see someone who can never be called out, called out.

Just pleasing to know we're all on the same page.

I agree. Madison needed a good verbal smackdown. If she was de-modded because she is a bad mod, then I have no problem with that. If its because Axl doesn't like her, thats pretty bad and (as someone said earlier) we are headed towards HTGTH.

Black Sabbath is mygnr

+1

Can we vote for a new admin?

No. That decision should rest with Eric and the other Moderators and have nothing to do with us. Last thing we need is someone popular getting voted in and him being pressured into doing favours for those who voted.

You guys take this whole thing way 2 seriously.