Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

Team Madison-REPRESENT! People are using the Axl post a reason to bash her. Isn't she part of the reason this Forum got so big in the first place?

Thank you.

And I built the membership (from a handful to more than 35,000) by starting threads, recruiting members, posting news (uncensored), being honest with everybody, and always encouraging freedom of speech. As I mentioned earlier, you would not have seen Merck's letter if it weren't for me refusing to censor it. That's just one example.

You're hurting your own cause. You make it sound like you're going "look at all I've done for you..."

Yeah, of course you did alot for this forum. You're an admin. It was your job kinda.

And stop saying the whole freedom of speech thing when you were a champion at the game of favorites.

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsTruee

Υοy don't seem to post so many times here since 2005 although!

I'm reading a lot, but don't post that much. I'm more into german GnR forums, 'cause my englisch isn't that great ;)

Btw that's totally off-topic!

I find it hard to believe that Axl actually bashes his fans. Weird stuff going on here.

I have to say, Madison has always been very nice to me on here for years. I don't think this was handled right, like ER said. The only gripe I ever had with Madison was how she kept on letting BBA back on here and her banning of great users like Almost Famous, Angelica, Randy Lahey, cherry bomb -- amongst others.

Team Madison-REPRESENT! People are using the Axl post a reason to bash her. Isn't she part of the reason this Forum got so big in the first place?

Thank you.

And I built the membership (from a handful to more than 35,000) by starting threads, recruiting members, posting news (uncensored), being honest with everybody, and always encouraging freedom of speech. As I mentioned earlier, you would not have seen Merck's letter if it weren't for me refusing to censor it. That's just one example.

I'm sorry, but I don't think you've been nearly as honest as you claim. You've badly twisted around somethings I've said and turned them around into me claiming to be insider, which I've never done, nor would I ever do. I've seen you do that with other forum members, too, one particular I recall was in a discussion about the Kevin Skwerl (or whatever his name is) leak issue.

Ali

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I wonder whether we will have another admin now (Montrealer, UK Subs or HighVoltage) when Maddy is gone, or if Eric will have it without another Admin.

2m5zbbq.jpg

I have to say, Madison has always been very nice to me on here for years. I don't think this was handled right, like ER said. The only gripe I ever had with Madison was how she kept on letting BBA back on here and her banning of great users like Almost Famous, Angelica, Randy Lahey, cherry bomb -- amongst others.

Well I can't say the same about Madison. Personally she hurt me pretty bad a while back. I am happy to see her put in her place.

Sorry guys

peace out

amy

This thread has turned into hostile envriement. First Revolver is telling a story about going to a GN'R concert, everybodys loving it. Then Madison says something about the banned T-shirts rumor and lord and behold, Axl Rose replies and rips her apart. Now there are over 30 pages and peaople are still agreeing and disagreeing over what Axl said was right or wrong, talking about Madison or welcoming Axl back.

Welcome back Axl, come and chat with us again, I wasn't a member the last time you were anwering guestions. and chatting with us. Love you have a twtter though and are updating it for us, your fans.Good luck for the rest of the tour and please come to the US!

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Jesus, what an insufferable asshole. No wonder America doesn't give a shit about Guns N' Roses anymore. Look at how the lead singer treats his fans.

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Jesus, what an insufferable asshole. No wonder America doesn't give a shit about Guns N' Roses anymore. Look at how the lead singer treats his fans.

I can't agree more

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Dexter for new mod anyone???

Would be great, wouldn't it? Once a year he comes here and insult the forum members. Would be a great moderator. ;)

I wonder whether we will have another admin now (Montrealer, UK Subs or HighVoltage) when Maddy is gone, or if Eric will have it without another Admin.

2m5zbbq.jpg

Whatever happens i just hope this place doesn't become myhtgthgnr, it would be a sad day for us hardcore fans who have kept Axl and GNR alive for so many years when the band have been in the shadows.

Mygnr becomes myhtgthgnr, im gone!